For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2025)
When is this going to be available in Chicago burbs????

Anybody have any idea when ATT is finally going to offer their fiber internet in the Chicago burbs??? Overall, what I have from them is ok...but, it's kind of funny I have (75) internet when (1000) should be available....really want to see the difference it makes on Fortnite and more! LOL

Questions

Website will not allow upgrading to fiber

Hi all, I'm trying to upgrade my internet service to fiber online and am getting very frustrated. I received an upgrade-or-else-be-disconnected letter and email that provide a website to visit to change plans. However, that URL merely steers me, after logging in, to my account summary page. I canno

Questions

300 reward card is a scam

Don’t fall for the gift card scam. You won’t get one!! that’s just part of the story. Still haven’t rectified one Direct Tv streaming device. One of the five I ordered doesn’t work. Signed up for ATT fiber.  Installer hooked me up to the old internet ( the one that showed up—your first one wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber

I would like to upgrade and add fiber to my home Internet

Questions

Closed

AT&T fiber in affluent Sherman Oaks, when?

Trying to get fiber, but it looks like AT&T only goes up to 25Mbps, compared to starting speeds from Spectrum at 200Mbps and I have 1000Mbps from them. AT&T has been giving me direct mail advertising looking for over two years.  I am not convinced that I am on AT&T's roadmap, after

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

AT&T fiber internet kit sent to my house I didn't order

I just received an AT&T fiber internet kit with some super generic name, phone number 999-999-9999, but my address. I didn't order this and I don't know what to do with it or who ordered it in the first place. I currently do not have AT&T service, and I do not want it at this time. Is someon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trying to order new fiber internet service online but continue button keeps spinng on profile/sign-in page.

I have been trying to place an order for new Fiber internet service. The service is available at the address but the continue button on the sign-in profile page keeps on spinning and never getting to the next page. I have checked the sign in is working fine on other tab and problem happens just on t

Questions

Speed and gaming further from the internet hub in household?

I don’t think we have fiber optics cable but i’ve done whatever i can to get better wi-fi to my sons Ps5 at the opposite side of the house. would i benefit from a high dollar more powerful router than the ones Att have?

Questions

Official Solution

AT&T Now not honoring $300 Reward Card Offered When I Ordered High Speed Fiber Internet

I don't know where to go for resolution. I ordered AT&T 300MB Fiber service on February 27, 2023. I have existing wireless service and DirectTV Stream through AT&T but have internet service with Spectrum. AT&T fiber was newly installed in neighborhood, and a door to door AT&T sales

Questions

ATT fiber

why isn’t there att fiber available for my neighborhood but everywhere else around me? What can i do to help get fiber to my area? Currently being scammed by COX cause theres not a plan quick enough with att in my area but the neighborhood across the street has fiber. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.