Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14828)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My kid is hopelessly addicted to her smartphone. What non-smart alternative do you recommend?

I'd love suggestions about phones that can send/receive text messages and calls but don't accommodate Snapchat or tiktok or endless internet browsing.

Questions

AT&T device unlock portal is absolutely messed up

When I go to the portal I get the following message: "Looks like you stepped away. We closed your session to protect your info. Start a new unlock request" as soon as I click next after typing the IMEI. I have tried doing this on different browsers, different devices etc. all with the same result.

Questions

Unlock Alcatel Smartflip?

I put in an unlock request over a week ago to get my Alcatel phone unlocked. I received one email saying it was taking longer than expected, and haven't heard anything since. I have a monthly plan and I bought the phone outright when I started my service there, so I have no installments that need to

Questions

Pickup

Currently the only ID I have right now is my College ID card. Can I use that to pickup my phone, or do I have to bring my State ID ?

Questions

Conditional call forwarding

Hello my phone has no fowarding number I can't make outgoing calls or send texts msgs I don't know what to do

Questions

Closed

dificultades tecnicas de la red al intentar desbloquear mi equipo

hola! eh intentado por mas de una seman debloquear mi equipo celular y al ingresar mi IMEI me aparece la leyenda "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde" lo eh intentado desdediferentes navegadores, ya intente borrando los cookies y

Questions

New to AT&T and cellular disconnects

How do I keep from losing my cellular signal?? This is happening continuously on all three of my lines that I ported over last month.   I am starting to regret leaving previous carrier. please help!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a way to recover deleted text messages?

Can I go to the AT&T store and check messages that my son deleted?

Questions

Extremely slow phone

My phone is extremely slow and so frustrating. I have down the system updates and still seems to be slow. WHY....It was not like this in the beginning!

Questions

QR Code Or SM-DP Address

I need to get a QR Code Or SM-DP Address to activate my eSIM

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Cell phone booster

My booster only blinks white on the power button. Nothing else. The Wan line is in and GPS is plugged in and near a window. HELP!

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.