For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8500)
Beware of IHX Yesmary in San Diego: Not a Real Account Manager - Harassment and Unprofessionalism

We have been facing internet issues for a week, leading to a technician's visit being hindered by the inability to access a crucial room due to a missing key from our leasing office. This led to the involvement of an "Account Manager," Yesmary, who, instead of assisting, attempted to sell us phones

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Acp tablet and phone lost and or stolen

My whole bag was lost or stolen ...can u help me plz

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not getting 5G phone shows as unknown

I have a Galaxy Z Flip3 5G. I had trouble with it a couple of months ago and they sent a replacement, replacement did not work correctly to they sent another. Since then I have not been able to get 5G signals plus it does not show up under mobile networks. I also notice my phone shows up as unknown

Questions

Misleading 5G+ coverage

Looking at the ATT coverage map (https://www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.html) ATT says that Delaware has is covered in 5G+, but nearly no where I go (within the areas that are covered) can I get the 5G+ connection. I am on an Iphone 14 Pro and fully up to date on software updates. So is the cove

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

San Juan and St Thomas Question

I will be on a cruise next week. Will I incur additional charges using phone in San Juan and St Thomas?

Questions

Set AT&T had voice

I need to set AT&T he voice to use Wi-Fi calling

Questions

Poor Cell coverage in 77494

I live in Katy Texas 77494, neighborhood firethorne. We have extremely poor cell coverage here and I'm working with my HOA to find neighborhood solutions, rather than individual home solutions. Reaching out to see if you could point me in the right direction for someone who can help us identify opt

Questions

How can I lobby for increased cell tower capacity in ZIP 98358?

What's the make and model of the devices for the lines experiencing the poor service?  Android Samsung S9 What current AT&T plan are you on at this time, to confirm network compatibility? Residential/private  What's the zip code and/or address of the area you're having no connec

Questions

Closed

Cell Coverage Suddenly Terrible

The cell coverage in my home and neighborhood has dramatically declined in the last month. I have read the possible causes (i.e. remodeling, damaged phone, etc.) and none apply.  Several visitors to my home (who also have AT&T) have had the same experience.  Is there a damaged tower n

Questions

Airtel international services not working

I have Iphone 15 pro and I recharged airtel sim on my phone it connects to AT&T but I am unable to make any calls or connect to internet i have tried reseting the network 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.