See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
General Questions

General Questions

Find answers to common FirstNet questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)
O
AT&T van almost caused an accident

I need to file a complaint about a driver in Huntsville, AL. He cut me off, I had to slam my brakes and I was almost rear ended by another vehicle. I didn't get the vehicle number, but the license plate was 46-66688, Alabama tags. The first 2 numbers might have been 44 or 47. This was on Governors D

Question

11 att

Same thing happened to me . 11 at t is also showing up on my credit report

Question

Fraudulent charges

Fraudulent charges of 1655.- dollars on my credit report. What should I do and how to go about it. Please help me.

Question

11 at T

I just saw this on my report i dispute it i hope they just take it off

Question

I just saw 11 at T on my credit

I just saw a 11 at T on my credit i just disputed it i hope they will just wipe it off.

Question

sdasdas

dasdas

Question

Device Unlocking

What if its networked locked

Question

Service engineer Grantville, ga

I am looking for Don Barber who the city council was dealing with in Grantville, georgia.

Question

release of easement request

Hello! We would like to request a Release of Easement for a property in El Paso, TX owned by my client. We are in the process of designing a business facility for him and need to vacate an easement which runs through the middle of the property. Please direct us to the right department or contact

Question

Be the first to reply

(17)
Vehicle damage claim

I used to work for AT&T back in 2018 and I was involved in the vehicle accident with an enterprise vehicle rental. I'm not sure what happened in the process of the claim. But the process was never completed between AT&T and Enterprise. I need this result because Enterprise will not rent a v

Question

Cell tower

How do I lease some land for a cell tower? It is on Guess Rd. Oak Grove, LA

Question

How can I enter the auctions?

I am interested in entering the auction directly, what should I do?

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

Rehire

How can I find out if I’m on rehire

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Does international day pass work in the Canary Islands

I will be in the Canary Islands and wonder if the international day pass works there?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

WHY. IS .... Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?