See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
General Questions

General Questions

Find answers to common FirstNet questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)
S
2nd conversation about installing a utility pole being installed in my yard even though there isn't one there now

I started a conversation in November that was never resolved and is now closed. I answered all of your questions and then never heard back.  AT&T via Starr construction wants to put a Utility pole in my back yard.  There is no pole in my yard now.  It is in my neighbor's yard.&nb

Question

Easement Mapping Request

Hello, I am developing a parcel and the original plat for the parcel from 1971 shows a buried ATT cable crossing the parcel. I am wanting to know if this is an abandoned line, or otherwise be able to show the easement limits on the drawings.

Question

Will Serve Letters

I'm looking for Will Serve letters indicating that AT&T would be able to provide service to this address. The parcel address is 6870 Mimms Drive Nw Atlanta GA 30340. Please let me know if you need further information.

Question

unlock my iphone from carrier firstnet

I just bought an iPhone 12 from a man.But its carrier is in blacklist.Because it’s lost or stolen. How can I unlock it?

Question

Network lock

I just bought an iPhone 13pro from a man.But its carrier is in blacklist.Because it’s lost or stolen.Why?How can I unlock it?

Question

Fiber Optic cable relocation to accommodate proposed expansion of a commercial building.

I am designing an expansion for an existing commercial building in Wendell, NC. An existing fiber optic cable and associated easement traverse the site. I want to explore the options for relocation of this cable and easement.  I need contact information for the appropriate person wwithin the A

Question

Meadows of Longbranch in Midlothian, Texas

When will Meadows of Longbranch subdivision in Midlothian, Texas internet be upgraded to fiber? I heard in near future, is this true? Currently, we can only get AT&T 50...

Question

Need info how to apply or submit form for property easement in Torrance, CA

hi I need info how to apply or submit form for property easement in Torrance, CA since I need to build garage on my backyard Please help Thank you so much

Question

Get my W2

Hello.im trying to get my W2 from 2016 im not sure how to go about it ?

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

Be the first to reply

(17)
Vehicle damage claim

I used to work for AT&T back in 2018 and I was involved in the vehicle accident with an enterprise vehicle rental. I'm not sure what happened in the process of the claim. But the process was never completed between AT&T and Enterprise. I need this result because Enterprise will not rent a v

Question

Cell tower

How do I lease some land for a cell tower? It is on Guess Rd. Oak Grove, LA

Question

How can I enter the auctions?

I am interested in entering the auction directly, what should I do?

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

Rehire

How can I find out if I’m on rehire

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Does international day pass work in the Canary Islands

I will be in the Canary Islands and wonder if the international day pass works there?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

WHY. IS .... Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?