See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
General Questions

General Questions

Find answers to common FirstNet questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)
B
Fraud

I checked my credit report for the first time in a few months. There’s a fraud AT&T mobility account. I hope from the horror stories I’ve heard about this fraudulent account that I don’t have to go through this long process .

Question

Did not receive order and nobody in the company knows what to do about it

I had, yes had, a Firstnet account. Switched to another company because of the horrible customer service I received at every level. I purchased a new 4th generation iPad Pro and wanted an Apple Pencil and a keyboard case for it. The store employee first ordered me items that were not compatible with

Question

I just checked my credit and I see the same thing 11 at t mobility for 733.00 I don’t have att I need help

I just checked my credit and I have the same thing of 11 at t mobility for 733.00 I don’t have att can someone help I need this removed from my credit

Question

Fraud

I have just checked my credit and there is a fraud amount of 1600 dollars. How do I get in contact with someone about this

Question

70 New Homes Needing Service in Cantarra Meadows Subdivisions Pflugerville, TX 78660

There are 70 New Homes Needing Service in Cantarra Meadows Subdivisions Pflugerville, TX 78660. AT&T currently only has conduit and no Fiber has yet been placed. Spectrum is complete and installing customers. 20 homes are completely finished and ready for service. 30 homes are being sheetrocked and

Question

Construction Contractor Pre-Qualification Process

We are the oldest active general contractor in California, License #000008. We are interested in becoming a qualified contractor for AT&T and would like to understand the application steps and how we would obtain these documents.Thank YouCurt BrownTeichert916.717.5348[email scrubbed]

Question

11 ATT Mobility

I reviewed my credit report today and also have a fraudulent collection from 11 ATT Mobility for over $1300. I have never been an ATT customer. Seems to me that ATT is not a very creditable company as I am reading through all of these posts. At what point does ATT review their policy for setting

Question

FirstNet black eSIM

I'm getting conflicting answers on this.  Do you have an eSIM available for FirstNet that is the functional equivalent of the black FirstNet SIM?

Question

11 ATT Mobility

I just checked my Credit And I have a Account that I HAVE NEVER OPENED FOR JANUARY 19 2020 I'm currently Homeless and I was a Victim of Iidenty Theft Last year my accounts are supposed to be monitoring my Any inquiries and Blocking them altogether how can I get the Fraudulent Account remove it's eff

Question

Caller ID

I have caller ID and had it showing on my TV screen, I accidentally hit delete instead of OK and now I can't get it back.Everything I look up says "hit MENU and then go to CALLER ID or CIDTV" none of those are anywhere on my screen and I looked EVERYWHERE!! I also at some point lost the ability to s

Question

Be the first to reply

(17)
Vehicle damage claim

I used to work for AT&T back in 2018 and I was involved in the vehicle accident with an enterprise vehicle rental. I'm not sure what happened in the process of the claim. But the process was never completed between AT&T and Enterprise. I need this result because Enterprise will not rent a v

Question

Cell tower

How do I lease some land for a cell tower? It is on Guess Rd. Oak Grove, LA

Question

How can I enter the auctions?

I am interested in entering the auction directly, what should I do?

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

Rehire

How can I find out if I’m on rehire

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Does international day pass work in the Canary Islands

I will be in the Canary Islands and wonder if the international day pass works there?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

WHY. IS .... Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?