See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
General Questions

General Questions

Find answers to common FirstNet questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)
A
I just received a collection notice on my credit report from Att mobility how do I dispute this fraudulent charge?

My credit report shows a collection charge for att mobility and I do not have service with you. Who can I get to remove this?

Question

Digging to replace sewage pipes

I have called 811 twice to request that someone from AT&T come out to my property to identify any buried lines so that my plumbing can be fixed. I have been without the use of my facilities for almost a week now and I’m trying to keep from being put on a waiting list to wait even longer.

Question

Can I activate AT&T sim card when outside USA

I bougth a AT&T sim card fm Amazon and sent to HK. I want to activate this sim card in HK and purchase a mobile plan online before I go to US in April. Please help what is the proper procedure. Thank you.

Question

Fraudulent claim

I have a fraudulent claim on my credit report I have never been an at&t customer it's crazy how so many people are randomly getting this on there account!!! I'm been trying to boost my credit and then I get this!

Question

my W2 never came from ALIGHT

i'm a AT&T retiree. who can I call and TN please?

Question

Snapchat

When my phone is scanned for viruses at the att story can they see my Snapchat photos that have been sent or received on snap? If so how can j prevent it??

Question

Where is my W2 for 2020,2019 & 2018

I need my W2's

Question

Job and contract

I need information about how i can directly get work form you underground perching for Underground missile yo install pip and what are de needed requirements to work directly for you

Question

Can't send message

I can't send a message it always say,"14232663252 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code." well sometimes I can text someone but sometimes not even if the number is correct.

Question

11 att mobility fraud?

I'm glad I Googled the new derogatory mark I just received on my trans union report. Its for over 900 and from November 2020? I'm with Verizon and before that I was with metro . What should I do

Question

Be the first to reply

(17)
Vehicle damage claim

I used to work for AT&T back in 2018 and I was involved in the vehicle accident with an enterprise vehicle rental. I'm not sure what happened in the process of the claim. But the process was never completed between AT&T and Enterprise. I need this result because Enterprise will not rent a v

Question

Cell tower

How do I lease some land for a cell tower? It is on Guess Rd. Oak Grove, LA

Question

How can I enter the auctions?

I am interested in entering the auction directly, what should I do?

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

Rehire

How can I find out if I’m on rehire

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Does international day pass work in the Canary Islands

I will be in the Canary Islands and wonder if the international day pass works there?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

WHY. IS .... Call Protect excluded from FirstNet????

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?