Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(3)

Pinned

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available thru my sig line. AT&T reviewed and approved it pretty much as is. The formatting appears to have changed a bit during the transfer so there may be an inconsistency in the TOC (Table of Contents) but you'll figure it out 😁. The Guide will loo

Questions

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ever-changing nature of ISP’s, equipment, customer’s needs/expectations etc. It is meant as a supplement to AT&T’s Customer Support but is not officiall

Questions

Cellular Booster Guide

The MicroCell was discontinued as of the end of 2017, as most of you already know. AT&T will still support the MicroCell but for how long is anybody's guess. We have been recommending WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) now as the preferred method for poor in-home coverage if your phone is capable of WiFi-C. If n

Questions

(2061)
Cell signal at home was excellent, now terrible

So, we just moved to a new house. It's way in the middle of nowhere.  When we first moved here, we had Verizon service.  I went on amazon and bought a cell booster.  I mounted a very high pole behind our house that more than clears the peak of the roof with an antenna on the top of i

Questions

Don't want to leave AT&T, but might have to...

I have had whole house wireless with a MF279 device for 3 years and love it.  My internet connection and portable phones have always worked fine until recently.  Ordered a cell booster after talking with ATT support and got it yesterday.  Tried to set it up last night and although it

Questions

3G was supposedly phasing out Feb 22, 2022 but my microcell's been working.....until today, 9/28/22

Hello! Not being tech savvy, please bear with me! My Cisco AT&T DPH151 Microcell stopped working today, 9/27/22. I read that AT&T was phasing out their 3G service on 2/22/22 but my Microcell was working fine until today. Was I just lucky, maybe the phase out didn't reach my area until

Questions

Only in Washington state?

Just talked to AT&T, and they stated that it’s only available in Washington state in store. They won’t ship any out, I’ll have to wait until it’s offered in my state which is Hawaii. Anyone else got that reply? Or got their device mailed to them?

Questions

land for tower

I have several acres of land that I would like to see if a cell tower could be built. I live in a rural area and the only service you can get is AT&T.  Yet the nearest tower is miles away so service isn't the best or doesn't work.  I would be grateful for any help you could give in th

Questions

New ATT Cellboosters -- iphone intermittently not seeing the signal

I have both the "regular" and Pro versions of ATT's cell boosters. Frequently, my iphone 12mini sees no signal from either of them -- tho the pro seems to do better than the regular one.  I can be sitting right next to the booster.  if I put the phone into Airplane and come out, the signa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell booster

I bought this device used. How can I register it and activate it. Says Serial number is already used. Please Help 

Questions

Anyone Have A Cell Booster Pro?

Hey everyone, I picked up a Cell Booster Pro because I’ve had issues with WiFi calling and reception at my house for a while now now that I work from home I thought it might be worth spending some money to have a reliable connection. I got the Pro because it advertises a 15,000 sq ft coverage area.

Questions

My ATT Cell Booster Pro First Impressions

Sharing first impressions with my experience relating to the Cell Booster Pro. I purchased this retail via ATT Website. It was expensive. I purchased because in my opinion coverage is unacceptable in my area (no provider has perfect/reliable coverage - I am on the edge). We use Wi-Fi calling but

Questions

Accepted Solution

need ss2f11 for poor cell reception at new home

Purchased new home and cell phone has no reception have fiber based internet need SS2F11 so we can be reached phone only works if placed in window on east side of home.  nearest tower 5 miles openen VTM case  already have never heard from anyone??

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.