For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
smcb's profile

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

Friday, August 3rd, 2012 1:16 AM

MobileShare and corporate discounts

I currently have a corporate discount on my account.  If I switch to the new MobileShare plans coming soon, does anyone know if the corporate discount applies only to the base data plan, or will it also apply to the fee for each device on the plan? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@smcb wrote:

right now, I have a family talk package with 4 lines, and get the discount on the family talk package, and a discount on the fee for each additional line.  I don't get discounts on any add-on features (like data, text messaging, etc).

So I'm wondering what will and will not be discounted under the new mobile share plans where you pay for a certain amount of data, plus an access fee for each device.  I'm guessing the data package will be discounted, but i'm wondering if the access fee for each device will be discounted.

@jamileh has answwered this in another message - Corproate discounts will only apply to the shared data costs and not the additional device costs.

Here is the link to the Q/A for the new product

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Data-Messaging-Features-Internet/Mobile-Share-Questions/td-p/3256021

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

12 years ago

Usually corporate discounts only apply to the primary line. It depends on the agreement between AT&T and your company what all the discount applies to.

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

12 years ago

right now, I have a family talk package with 4 lines, and get the discount on the family talk package, and a discount on the fee for each additional line.  I don't get discounts on any add-on features (like data, text messaging, etc).

So I'm wondering what will and will not be discounted under the new mobile share plans where you pay for a certain amount of data, plus an access fee for each device.  I'm guessing the data package will be discounted, but i'm wondering if the access fee for each device will be discounted.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

12 years ago

That is partially true.

The discount will apply to individual voice or data charges of 34.99 or higher. As an example if a 2nd line had a 50 data plan that plan would receive the discount, but not the cost of the line because the line itself is only 9.99.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.