For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Deviney's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 11:51 PM

I signed up with Autopay, when does my discount start?

So I signed up with Autopay, when does my discount start?

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

Why can't ATT accept credit cards as a form of payment. This is really ridiculous.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@SB20 They do accept credit cards, they just don't give you the autopay discount. The reason is simple, ATT has to pay the credit card company every time they accept a credit card payment. The whole incentive for the autopay discount is to avoid those credit card fees.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks.  I just checked it out on the ATT website and already setup my cc.  Still disappointed that I couldn't get a discount with autopay using cc.  But thanks for the info.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What if I have Autopay on my Bank account set up, and I make manual payments using my CC, will I get the discount?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I was told by a chat representative the autopay discount will be determined based on my credit score, they won't even tell you what the discount amount will be. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i just had a chat with at&T just like the  many people who dont have the time to check their bills . Since im planning to upgrade my 2 lines with iphone x i decided to take a look at my bill - and there - of course still no credit - i searched on pages and pages of  my bill and there's no sign of the credit deducted on my bill - this is the 3rd time that i contacted at& t about this and now i got an answer with a very "knowledgeable" agent asking if i used a debit card or cc on auto pay.  of course, my answer is no - the 2 agents before you never said this to me .  I got into the unlimited plan and immediately enrolled in auto pay because of the credit (who doesnt want to save money?)  and never got not a single cent back.  Yes this is a scam - more people should complain about this . 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

I signed up several months ago and received the discount for a couple of months, then received a notice that it will stop because I’m not complying with the requirements. I was (still am) registered for Autopay and Paperless. Agent told me that the autopay must use a debit card or bank checking account, not credit card. You missed that detail in your reply above. I also could not find that on your website, of course that doesn’t mean it’s not there, somewhere. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Yes, I have signed up for auto pay as well and have yet to receive a discount.  I called a customer service representative and got the standard response, "I have fixed it and you will see it on your next bill".  Unfortunately I have heard this line so many times on different discount/credit issues in the past and I think they honestly just say that to get you off the phone because I never see the credits on the next bill.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Well, apparently if you auto-pay with certain credit cards, there is no discount. Direct bank withdrawals, debit cards and such only qualify.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Any way to be able to get the 65nplan for 45 with autopay even though I'm already enrolled for the 65nplan for 55 with autopay?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.