For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
StevieJ's profile

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 1:18 AM

Where to Find Updated Channel Lineup - 380 Esquire DC'd from U200?

Hello, Can anyone tell me is this up to date: https://www.att.com/Common/PDF/U-verse_English_Channel_Lineup.pdf

I'm trying to find an up to date PDF for the channel lineup rather than the lineup at att.com/channellineup which lists by network rather than by channel, also the PDF is printable.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

You can go here and enter your zipcode you can see the channel numbers in your package but when you click "print" it takes you to the same PDF file that you saw.

Since the commercial networks are location specific (ABC/NBC/Fox/WB, etc.) there is no generic channel number lineup. 

My local Fox network is 4/1004 but I bet yours is different.  My CBS is 11/1011.  My ABC is 8/1008, etc.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ   No, the Aug 2015 pdf is obsolete, your 1st link above.  AT least 2, and more, changes have happened after that time frame.

Did you click the link above to see if it would work after you posted it?  No, it does not work, put your cursor over your link to see what is there.  Look for the %A0 at the end becasue you wrote on the same line after the link.  That's why I always put links on a separate line.  I just think that lineup is extremely lousy.

Changes are always listed here:

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

The Esquire change is listed in USA today May 17 changes, CBSS is listed in April 19 changes. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks a lot, I didnt notice that print link. The reason I wanted to print was to review what the lineup info that's showing from the AT&T site - I have U200 & yesterday I lost access to ch 380 Esquire network, when I go "here" to https://www.att.com/channellineup/tv/u-versetv.html where it lists lineup by network, I'm seeing that Esquire is not part of U200, but in the PDF it is showing as a part of U200. I've Had Uverse for 25 months with U200 and have always had access to ch 380 until yesterday. I guess there's a change taking place?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ  1st link is obsolete, Aug 2015, there have been changes since then.  2d link will not work, garbage on the end cause you wrote after it.  Although it's that junky lineup you can't do anything with.

Esquire 380, 1380 was scheduled to move from u200 to u300 7/1.  We got CBSS 643, 1643 down to u200 and above a few months ago.  Both of those are listed incorrectly in the Aug 2015 PDF.

I consider this the best lineup:

https://uma.att.com/general/201-AMSS-X-DMA2-POPUP.html

After putting in your zip code, can then pick lineup by channel # or channel name (groups networks).  Then just hit printer friendly version to get a popup that's easy to scroll.  This one is always upto date. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the info. Are you saying that https://www.att.com/channellineup/u-verse/channel-lineup.jsp  is obsolete? This is off of the main att.com site when selecting channel lineup. Can you please tell me where the info came from that "Esquire 380 was scheduled to move from u200 - u300 on 7/1" ?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks Chris - sorry I didnt mean to copy the %A0 in there, I did go to www.att.com/channellineup/u-verse/channel-lineup.jsp  linked from att.com/myatt when selecting TV/view channel lineup

I have called tech support and also ATT sales, and no one knew of this switch & they simply told me 380 Esquire is not part of U200. This is shocking that ATT doesnt know of such a change and their above lineup page does not match the PDF linked from 'print' on the same page. The uma.att.com URL above also seems to work good, and again no one @ ATT I talked to on the phone know about that site - I guess this forum is the place to go to find accurate & correct info! I called my local store & vented my frustration & disappointment.

My mother has U200 & I had a phone call yesterday asking me what did I do to her account because after having Uverse U200 for 3 years suddenly she didnt have access to 380 Esquire. Not easy to explain to her that ATT removed it out of her package, now I'm trying to pursuade her to not switch to Charter. Thanks a lot for the help, you should be billing ATT for doing their job. I'm a Charter customer & this doesnt give me any motivation to switch.

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

Also, How are people supposed to know to refer to USA Today for ATT package & channel updates - unbelievable. I appreciate the help, I wasted a lot of time on the phone with this simple question.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ wrote:

Also, How are people supposed to know to refer to USA Today for ATT package & channel updates...

By reading their bills:

Capture-2016-07-02.PNG

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ - The whole record keeping thing is a mess. Probably the best answer will be if a community mgr can provide ESQ status.

My suggestion can add to the confusion. I have kind of given up on using the records availalable(because of what you are experiencing) & avoiding the use of channel numbers & use only the on-line guide. I use Favorites for daily use, the full guide infrequently & the "package" listings for this case.

I would go to the 200 package & if it is on the list it is in the package. If you are not getting it you have a compliant. If it is not on the list, it is no longer in the package.

But, this is even complicated - There have been a number of posts where people are having trouble finding the packge list guides.

I cannot verify it because I now have Frontier. But, I can report that the new Forntier GUI has package list guides(very hard to find) & my "200" still includes 380 ESQ channel & I can view it.

Another idea is to use the TV Search, under menu - set the option to channel - search for 380 or ESQ.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.