Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
StevieJ's profile

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 1:18 AM

Where to Find Updated Channel Lineup - 380 Esquire DC'd from U200?

Hello, Can anyone tell me is this up to date: https://www.att.com/Common/PDF/U-verse_English_Channel_Lineup.pdf

I'm trying to find an up to date PDF for the channel lineup rather than the lineup at att.com/channellineup which lists by network rather than by channel, also the PDF is printable.

Thanks

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ   It was posted in USA Today (library) ATT ad and bill messages 2-3 months before.  The ad is copied here each month and posted.

The PDF was from the last UGuide printed in 8/15 and many changes have occured since then. 😉

Edit:  The ad is just what is published in the USA ads and additional things that change after the ad, most up to date about channel change available.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

Ok I see it's posted there - Why cant ATT post it on their site? Are you suggesting that all customers except me are aware of that site? I called ATT Uverse support & they are not aware of the site & thought I was nuts for citing it. I work for a large University & when we have changes that affect users we dont post them on USA Today or on some news site, we have are own site & we use it.. I cant believe we are even having this discussion.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@StevieJ   Phone reps are useless for this, they were telling people we had the Hallmark channel during the 4+ yrs we did NOT have the channel.

They do have a site:

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

This usually shows 3-4 months of the changes as they usually have 2-3 month lead times in them.

Same one I posted above in post #7 above, back on July 2d. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

7 years ago

Hey AT&T, Your customer service is saying it's extremely rare for channels to be dropped from a lineup. FM 535 is the latest to be dropped from U200. I'm seeing a channel dropped every 2-4 months, is that a "rare" timeframe? Would also be nice to have an educated customer service that knows where to find programing changes ie. http://programmingchanges.att.com/ - or apparently AT&T customer service should be referring users to this forum to find accurate information.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

We have an ACE that has taken on the responsibility to post program changes each month on this board.  So it is posted on the board.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.