For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
megasthtw's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 31st, 2013 12:21 AM

Recording NBA League Pass

Just talked to AT&T tech support and was told that you can not record a NBA League Pass game. Is that correct?

Doesn't make sense since you cannot always be home when the game is on or when two or more games are on at the same time.

Coach

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

DO NOT ORDER ATT U VERSE FOR NBA LEAGUE PASS 

[Inappropriate content removed]

DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE RECORDING,ITS NOV 6 2013 WEDNESDAY AND I CANNOT RECORD GAMES,BEEN WITH TECH SUPPORT FOR  7 HOURS ON THE PHONE AND THEY FINALLY TELL ME I CANT RECORD,THEY SENT A TECH GUY IN TO FIX,NOPE!  IF YOU GUYS HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM CHEERS

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@username-123 wrote:

DO NOT ORDER ATT U VERSE FOR NBA LEAGUE PASS. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE RECORDING,ITS NOV 6 2013 WEDNESDAY AND I CANNOT RECORD GAMES,BEEN WITH TECH SUPPORT FOR  7 HOURS ON THE PHONE AND THEY FINALLY TELL ME I CANT RECORD,THEY SENT A TECH GUY IN TO FIX,NOPE! F*CK ATT IF YOU GUYS HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM CHEERS

[Inappropriate content removed]

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Absolutely none.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

As i posted in another post... of course you can record games. Ignore the trolls.photo-2.JPG

1 Attachment

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

It sounds like our screamer doesn't even have AT&T. You can record any channel you are subscribed to.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
It sounds like our screamer doesn't even have AT&T. You can record any channel you are subscribed to.

ALL CAPITALS = NON U-VERSE SUBSCRIBER AKA TROLL

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:

This is not true.  Some channels prevent recording of some shows.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

I've never had that happen, but oh well.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

So after rebooting I am able to record NBA League Pass for a day or so, but then it reverts back to not be able to record. It says it is recording, but it never shows up on the record show list. Anyone have any ideas?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

Do other shows record?

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
Fox - It's been my experience that a lot of the CSRs tell the customer what they want to hear, rather than what the truth is.

If that is the case, then we certainly have a lot of uneducated CSRs. Maybe it's the overseas folks, who knows.

I think the underlying problem is that a lot of CSRs can't get the service they're talking about. Instead, they have to read the information off a screen. There's a call center in my city for two TV providers, neither of which are available anywhere near me.

If U-Verse isn't available where the employees live, is it at least available in the call centers?

Being one of these CSR's that work where U-Verse is not available, I would agree in a way that this does hinder us a little bit, but we do get very good training and a lot of one on one work with senior rep's who have been doing this awhile. The main reason I come to these forums is to help educate myself more on U-Verse so that I can make myself a better CSR.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.