Boot up to a specific channel?

Voyager

Boot up to a specific channel?

[ Edited ]

I would Like to know the same thing.

I had Bright House and they called it a Power on Channel.

I always set it to the music channel I liked so when I turned on the TV the music would come on.

I miss this feature.

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Message 1 of 7 (1,891 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Boot up to a specific channel?

Favorite channel is a good feature that U-verse does not have. Turns on to that channel & goes to that channel on one button press. User sets it in options.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (1,882 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by gregzoll_1 (Professor)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

The STBs do not boot up unless you do a soft or hard boot of the device.  When an STB comes out of standby mode it will show the last channel that was being watched.  The same goes for a recorded program also.

Message 3 of 7 (1,883 Views)
Highlighted
Voyager

"The STBs do not boot up unless you do a soft or hard boot of the device.  When an STB comes out of standby mode it will show the last channel that was being watched.  The same goes for a recorded program also."

This previous statement has nothing to do with a power on channel that you can set up to turn the box onto a specific channel when it is powered on.  Also has nothing to do with Favorite channels.  I was requesting they add this feature.  How do I put in a feature request?

Message 4 of 7 (1,872 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Wow....let's resurrect a 4yo thread!

And where'd Randy disappear to?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7 (1,854 Views)
Expert

Randyl has been gone for a few years now.

Message 6 of 7 (1,848 Views)
ACE - Professor

RCSMG wrote:

Randyl has been gone for a few years now.

Last I heard him and Dante bought the Quik Stop. They would have better buisness but there are two reformed drug dealers hanging outside of it all the time.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 7 of 7 (1,716 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.