For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Tiger168's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 4:38 AM

Unresolved billing error

Has billing error which charge me equipment fee that I don't have.  Call customer service several times with promise it will be correct every time and it end there, no action, no correction.  Got the same charge again.  Try to use online chat to see if it will be different.  First time chat with customer service and got phone call from supervisor with assurance the issue will be taking care. and that's all you have " an empty promise!!" nothing happened.  chat second time the agent just don't know what to do and just disconnected chat.  What a customer service ATT have?  Still no resolution with mistake nobody in ATT willing to help.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

After I send an email to ATT customer care 3 weeks ago,  no one responsed it or do anything so far.  Just another dead end.  I really don't know why it is so hard for customer care to solve this issue or is anybody care about this? What a so call "great customer service" I encountered.

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

What equipment do you actually have? and how much is that fee?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

9 years ago

@ms_unicorn, could you look into why @Tiger168 hasn't gotten any response to his message?  Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @Tiger168!

After taking a look, it appears the body of your private message was missing. Please click here to send a private message with the following information:

-Your contact information

-The best time to reach you

-A brief summary of the issue

You should receive a reply via e-mail shortly thereafter from your assigned rep. I apologize for the delay!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

The router I have is 3600HGV which I purchased from ATT 3 years ago.  My U-Verse account is ***. Honestly, I don't know what equipment listed in my account.  No one is able to tell me what router listed in my account.  My cell# is 8***.

I have been fighting Equipment charge ($7.00 + 0.58 tax= 7.58) every billing cycle for last three months with all the run around and unfullfilled promises. 

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I am getting the same eqipment fee again which Technical department supervisor promised me it will be removed.  Started online chat with ATT billing and just got bouncing between billing and technical. Got credit for this month and next month i have to do the same thing again. 

The simple truth is I do not have the new router described in my account and someone from ATT need to correct it.  How hard can it be?  This is becoming my monthly routine to fight for overcharge with ATT

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

9 years ago

If you just spoke to someone with AT&T about this last week and got a bill this week with a charge that was supposed to have been fixed last week, it is quite likely that the bill you're holding was generated before, or at least from information captured prior to, any change made to your account last week.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I spoke to a techniical department supervisor on 8/27/15 who assured me the issue will be taking care in 3 business days.  I have no way to verify until review new billing statement which was available online 3 days ago.   Today I ask what is the router listed in my account and agent told me it is 5031 2WIRE router and my router is 3600HGV.   I did not authorized or request a new router.  How it got changed?  If I lease a router, am I required to sign or acknowledge the transaction?  or ATT can just impose a fraudulent charge whenever they want.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

This billing issue has become my one of monthly to do list.  I spent about an hour everytime to get a credit of $7.58.  I heard every customer rep and technical rep with wonderful promises that it will be corrected.  Nothing ever happened after 4 months with my monthly call.  What can the ATT customer service help?  All I got were issue credit and empty promises nothing more.  They just try to wear me out so I will give up and stop bothering them.  What a "wonderful customer service" ATT have?  I am looking other company to move all my account with ATT at this moment as this is going nowhere but dead end        

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.