For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

Well AT&T has not let me down before with it. But ill keep you guys informed as to when everything happens. @GizDon mine says that too but the lady told me to use the online tool and that was more accurate in regards to the status. And she said the note on my account said it was going to be shipped tomorrow but we shall see right?  @omarvvalles96 I ordered around 3:50am EST so 50 min passed the open.

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

7 years ago

@lozonr wait thats a pre-order from apple's website right, not ATT's?

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

@FiveOhFour Its from AT&T directly.

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

7 years ago

@GizDon mine never got pushed back either when checking the order status, but after placing an order ATT send's two emails, the second one of the 2 has a delivery date, and for me that email said "december 4-18th" even though my order status continued to say Nov. 3rd. When asking ATT reps to check their system it showed december as well, but smarter reps who dug further could see a note in the system saying that was temporary apparently. 

So your second email from them after ordering said Nov. 3rd as well? Interesting. 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

7 years ago

@Pyro719 How did you manage to order 4 minutes before pre-orders were supposed to go live? Did ATT pre-order site get a head start?

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

7 years ago

That's what mine says but I want to know why it left ZhengZhou and arrived in Zhengzhou 15 minutes later?

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

7 years ago

@John_P thats not uncommon even with USPS tracking you'll notice seemingly redundant things like that but the first will say arrived at New Orleans Sorting Facility and then Arrived at New Orleans Destination facility or something along those lines

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

7 years ago

My pre-order was completed at 4:31 AM EST, so per this conversation, I am probably in the "second batch", which explains why I do no have a tracking number.

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

7 years ago

So I'm guessing the package left ZhengZhou and it's just a glitch?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Anybody still have a December Ship date?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.