For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Tashasmom1234's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, June 29th, 2017 5:06 PM

Malware on iPhone 6

Recommend to me a good malware program along with an anti-virus or Protection Program for an iPhone 6? I have a terrible malware infestation in my cell phones the iPhone being the worst of all of them

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 years ago

@Tashasmom1234  Then as  @gphipps  suggests, is anyone else or another device sharing your Apple ID?   a lost or sold device?

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

No, no other apple products use the I'd, and I still have the original purchased telephone 😞

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 years ago

Have you done a factory reset?  The problem is you may backup and restore the malware so be selective in what you back up

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

We did a factory reset at Apple Store and wiped all back up. I lost everything in the attempts to solve this but to no avail.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

I have been made aware that there are now NUMEROUS ATT customers having the EXACT SAME difficulties, all different makes and models of telephones in SEVERAL different counties within the local area.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Tashasmom1234 wrote:
I have owned the iPhone since brand new so I know is not jail broken, and my account HAS two step protection and the issues still continue

Which part has two-step authorization?

• Gmail?
  • AT&T mail?
  • iCloud?
  • AT&T login?

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

Gmail, yahoo, and att all have two step security

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Tashasmom1234 wrote:
Gmail, yahoo, and att all have two step security

So pretty much everything except for the one that rules your phone...?

Please go change your iCloud password and add the two step authentication to that too.

When you go into your iPhone settings and choose your AppleID account (the very first option), PLEASE scroll down to see if you can see if there are any other devices configured to your account.  (Mine lists Macintoshes, AppleTV, Apple Watch, iPad).

If it gives you a code that it says is important, please make a copy and put it with your important papers so you don't ever get locked out.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

I was not aware of this setting in apple but have now remedied that and I have double security on every aspect, Thank you!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Tashasmom1234 wrote:
I was not aware of this setting in apple but have now remedied that and I have double security on every aspect,

Excellent!

Thank you!

You're welcome.

Were there any other unexpected devices in your list in your iCloud settings list?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.