For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
lou70951's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 4:31 PM

interational calling and texting

Going on a cruise. Not listed on approved cruise ships. Can I get international calling or texting plan?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @lou70951!

While we’re only able to offer cruise packages for the listed ships, you can certainly purchase an international Passport plan for call, text, and data usage while on land (off the ship) here:

http://www.att.com/shop/en/wireless/international/roaming.html

Enjoy your trip!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have unlimited text/talk in USA. I’m currently in Colombia and have turned off my data so iWork receive texts or calls so I won’t get charges . I still have gotten texts and calls I have not answered any will I still be charged fees ??

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

6 years ago

@M1ch3ll309

No charge for texts received.  There may be charges for calls even if you don’t answer.  

@sandblaster can you confirm call policy?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I only have unlimited call and text and data in the USA. Not international

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have received text and calls from the us while here in Colombia . I have unlimited data call and text in the USA 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

6 years ago

@M1ch3ll309

Your US plan has zero effect on roaming in Columbia.  ATT has no roaming agreement there, so any charges are pay per use.   I tagged another user who knows more about what charges you may incur on unanswered calls.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

It is possible to get charged for unanswered calls but normally you are not. It really depends on the foreign carrier.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.