For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Apokalupsis's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 12th, 2017 12:24 PM

Can I make and receive international call to Nigeria and the rest of Africa?

Can I make and receive international call to Nigeria and the rest of Africa? If yes, what's the calling rate?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

There is no extra charge for calls you receive. For calls you make, rates are here: https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/long-distance.html?tab=1

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I just paid for $10 International Plus Long Distance and when I tried to make a call to Nigeria, I was told "your balance is too low for this call please, refill your account." What's happening?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Did you read the details for that plan? Nigeria is not one of the countries listed for that plan which means you pay the normal per minute rate.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

So. What's happens to my $10 international calling payment now and how do I
make payment for calls to Nigeria through the normal per minute rate?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

I don't know about the plan. Try contacting customer support and see if they will give you your money back. As for calls to Nigeria, you need to have enough of a balance on your account to pay the per minute charges.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks @sandblaster. I called AT&T customer support, Nigeria is not one of the countries one can make calls to. AT&T then cancelled the $10 International Plus Long Distance I paid for and credited my account with the $10. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.