For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
vanessa6297's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 10:55 PM

My yahoo home page issues

I have noticed this over the past few days I open my browser be it Fire Fox or Chrome and see this home page.jpg

After a time the regualr customized home page comes back. I am not fond of the new yahoo page because it is too cuttered and does not let me customize it to my needs. I have logged into to att/yahoo and still see this page. Is anyone else having this issue and if so is there anything I can do about it?

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

You should choose your own homepage.

You can do that under Preferences/general in firefox.

Of course if you apply the link address for the one you like & get the one you do not like, it would not be good. I would choose something different altogether. Just because Yahoo calls it a homepage, it does not have to be yours.

You should be able to do the same in chrome, but I can never find it.

While Homepages are popular, I never really used one. I have all my links in folders in the taskbar & just jump where I want to.

See if you can find a page that has what you want in the format you want & make it your homepage.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Get the same screen "custom homepage unavailable". WHAT is the problem. I like att.yahoo homepage ok. Would like to see it as I had customized it.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Join the crowd.. If you have been around Yahoo for a while, you should recognize that they do what they want, when they want, with not much consideration for their users.

We have been living with this original home page problem for years now.

After thousands of complaints they usually come around and restore our customized old page.

They don't seem to be acting too quickly this time.

Good luck to us..

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

thanks for the advice. I ended up clearning my browser cache and found out it was restored back to normal today. I think they are just tech glitches ATT uses to try to get you to switch over ot the Yahoo page. If push comes to shove i will have to reset my home page to another site.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

No you don't understand.

I know how to set my home page.

The problem is:

Both home page settings are no longer working.

All I get is an Oops - Page not found with an ATT symbol.

Give me a good page address. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

All I want is to go to MY email and I can't!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Just get me to my EMAIL!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I JUST WANT TO SEE MY EMAIL!!! This is so confusing!!! It is NOT solving anything.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I JUST WANT TO SEE MY EMAIL!!! This is so confusing!!! It is NOT solving anything.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Things, they are a changing.  For more info, check out The New ATT.net Hompage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.