For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
antrim5000's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 14th, 2017 3:32 AM

prodigy.net rejected your message to the following email addresses

December 12 I stopped receiving email to my att.net address. Senders are getting a rejection message. I am able to login to may mail box. I sent a test message to myself which never arrived. What is best way to get ATT support for my issue?

alph154.prodigy.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:
recipient@att.net
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending your message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

alph154.prodigy.net gave this error:
... blank mailhost - invalid address, relay=[40.92.7.43] 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I received my last email via my att.net account on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at 2:38 pm and have not received an email since.  When I send an email to my att.net email address from any other email address the email is returned as undeliverable and the following message appears: blank mailhost - invalid address, relay.  I spent three hours yesterday with AT&T technical support and they initially claimed that my account was working just fine but they refused to consider this message that any sender receives when attempting to email my att.net address.  I was given a fourth number to call to leave a voicemail message but I haven't received a response.  It's been two days now and I've received little effective support from AT&T for my paid email account I've had for twenty years.  What does a long-time paid customer have to do to get help from AT&T?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Wish I knew.  I have same issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I stopped receiving email to prodigy.net email address about Mid December. Have spent hours on the phone with AT&T, they are clueless.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

After hours on the phone with ATT, and escalations, the solution is simple but not at all communicated by ATT.

Log into ATT.com with your legacy prodigy.net email address and use your current att.com password (for your other/main accounts. There you will be able to access a yahoo webmail account with your prodigy.net email. You can then set up a forwarder there to any other email addresses you want.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Still will not connect to Outlook
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.