For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
RMannCA's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 7th, 2016 10:51 PM

Would like to recover older sbcglobal.net emails

My laptop was stolen. All of my incoming sbcglobal.net emails sent earlier than January 14 are not on the server. Is there ANY way to recover emails sent to me earlier? Also, is there ANY way to obtain emails that I sent to others using Outlook? Please help!

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

If they were deleted from the e-mail server, sorry to say, odds are, the e-mails are gone for good.

However, if they were NOT deleted from the server, there is a way you might be able to recover them. (No promises, just a possible option.)

Credit where it is do, I did a copy/pase on this from @Darknessrise....

if you have deleted an email, they can be found in your trash folder. On the other hand, if you deleted it from the trash folder you can try recovering them. You can try the link below and see if it works for you:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?token=w5FCchB1dWHZDkMtMbkiWVSbOdCuFT%252F1KQdhMF%252BxklHYviYd8y9gk2SKNfVB0%252BhznbA8joQ9rWGuGKSn3kTNr1sh3vUcWETmVjsL1D7vMl%252F%252BoMgxGgMcxzIy6t8v0cjKU99gam6I4F%252BAGZQBMnAfjZI0J%252FPK0V5QE8gpPiwhki4%253D&locale=en_US&page=contactform&selectedChannel=email-icon&isVip=false

Choose "Mail: Accidentally deleted messages on web mail" and then select the time frame of when you have last seen your emails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.