The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!

Get the latest iPads, iPhones & Apple devices on the nation’s largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Apple devices, including the new iPad Pro and iPad Air, or all of our Apple device deals for new & existing customers - you're in the right place!

Pre-order the latest iPads!

Expand all

Ready to upgrade to a new iPhone?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Are you looking for other Apple devices?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Apple solutions...

(8)

Accepted Solution

I filled out an sim unlock form and I was denied ??? HELP

this is an emergency. Basically I woke up and my phone wouldn’t turn on anymore, I’ve tried to plug it in into everything and it’s just gone for. My father gave me his old phone but the SIM card is unlocked and I want to put my working and already paid SIM card in, but it says sim not approved or su

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone locked. Previous owner has a bill pending. Can I still use on AT&T network.

I purchased a iphone for my son on some website about 2 years ago. We're at the point of getting a dataplan. I was going to start him with a cheap T-Mobile plan, but couldn't because the phone was locked. AT&T won't unlock because a bill is pending. Is it locked to the AT&T towers and networ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 5th generation 12.9”. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already SIM unlocked, it is the eSIM that is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlocking a iphone

Requested at&t unlock a phone. The request showed pending.  24 hrs later, I received a email stating that request was cancelled because time had expired!  I have recieved multiple emails this week from at&t , but this one concerning unlocking a phone, I did not receive , was not i

Questions

Join the latest Apple solutions...

(32)
Device does not match AT&T

Prompt content:Looks like the lMEl number you entered doesn't match an AT&T device. Please check your lMEl number by dialing *i06# ar look forthe number under your device settings. Mine is an AT&T operator, why is this prompted?

Questions

2 Questions - Device Linking & Message Access

I have had an iPad Air with wi-fi access and its own phone number on my main account for a few years but somehow managed to remove the device from my account. How do I add it back?Then, once I have it added back, I need to figure out how to access messages for that phone number. I can't seem to find

Questions

Accepted Solution

I filled out an sim unlock form and I was denied ??? HELP

this is an emergency. Basically I woke up and my phone wouldn’t turn on anymore, I’ve tried to plug it in into everything and it’s just gone for. My father gave me his old phone but the SIM card is unlocked and I want to put my working and already paid SIM card in, but it says sim not approved or su

Questions

Unlock iphone

I bought an iPhone to gift it to my mother for which I do not have any amount pending. Her SIM card carrier is currently locked. I request you to unlock her SIM card as soon as possible.

Questions

Call log question

Does anybody know what the symbols mean on a call log? It says email to mobile, but there’s no number and no email only these symbols. it has a picture of a telephone and @  05/06/2024 06:51:49 PM @

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.