The Samsung Galaxy S24

Do you have questions about a new smartphone, tablet or device?

Then you're in the right place! Check this page often for the very latest details, questions, featured messages, videos & more about the smartphones, tablets and devices that AT&T offers!

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all

Help for your new smartphone, tablet or device...

Expand all

Get the latest iPhones!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest phone and device solutions....

(12)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help unlocking cellular on my iPad Pro 2nd Gen

I have an iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen, and I'd like to set up cellular service. However, Settings > General > Carrier states "AT&T 58.0" I have tried completely erasing and resetting the iPad, but the setting persists. I need to unlock it so I can use cellular service with another carrier. A com

Questions

Accepted Solution

ADB over wireless

Hey i was wondering do you need root to do this any more? I want to install/run apps over wireless to stop all this cable switching. I have also read that it can cause some errors though? That was on old posts on this site, I was wondering is it reliable and easy to do now?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

time zone for collections

what time zone is collections in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bought a phone that was reported stolen after

I bought an Iphone 15 promax on fb marketplace and the seller said it can be unlocked cause it was paid off already. But when I tried unlocking the phone on the AT&T website, it showed that it still has balance left and that it cannot be unlocked. So I just got scammed and the seller will just r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Join the latest phone and device conversations...

(59)
Locked SIM Card

I have been a valued AT&T customers for years. Last year I decided  to port my number over to Consumer Cellular to save money.  There was no issue with this transfer.  Now I have decided to leave Consumer Cellular and am unable to because my SIM card is locked.  Each company

Questions

Can't unlock Iphone 13

I bought my Iphone 13 from AT store a few years ago now i have bussiness in Asia and my phone is locked, when i try to unlock it's said it need to be active on AT network for 60 days ? but i already use the phone for 2 years already

Questions

network unlock code blocked

My samsung note 9 is network locked. I have got my network unlock code from at&t. but someone put incorrect code many times then blocked and askes "enter mck network unlock code blocked. too many incorrect attempts."

Questions

Cannot unlock phone

Recently paid off my iPhone early 3 days ago and wanted to give it to my mother who has T-Mobile. Went to the att unlock website and submitted the form as non customer and get the message I need to 60 days post purchase to unlock. Then tried again as current customer and put my info in and get an er

Questions

Can't unlock ATT LG V60

I want to unlock my LG V60. The phone was bought off ebay so it was not purchased from ATT but have been using it for a year now. I went through the Device unlock process. I check status and says: Denied. We can’t unlock this device because it’s not an AT&T device. Any suggestions on next ste

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.