The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!

Do you have questions about a new smartphone, tablet or device?

Then you're in the right place! Check this page often for the very latest details, questions, featured messages, videos & more about the smartphones, tablets and devices that AT&T offers!

Get the latest Apple devices!

Expand all

Help for your new smartphone, tablet or device...

Expand all

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest phone and device solutions....

(17)

Accepted Solution

Locked Ukrainian IPhone XS Max

Hello my name is Kostyantyn, I’m from Ukraine, I’d like to ask your help with my IPhone issue. I bought my brand new IPhone in Ukrainian store in 2017. I use it long periods of time and hadn’t any problems before, currently due to war situation I located in Germany, few days ago it was update my IPh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Update phone

Hello i can't update my phone its galaxy s22 ultra I don't show update  My phone is att locked and i tried unlocking it from att website it doesn't show that i can  I have tried for months and no one helps me  I also trued contacting Samsung they said only att can help me  I don

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung tablet S7 FE celluar model phone calls and txt messages

Hi I have samsung tablet S7 FE cellular model and I bought it from US brought to out of states. Recently I opened a number get a new sim card and tried to make call from this tablet but when I tab 'Call' it shows me AT&T sign-in page not dial. How can I make calls from this tablet? I am sure I

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 keyboard microphone icon has disappeared after update

After an update, the microphone button on the samsung keyboard disappeared. You know, the one you press to speak a text or whatever.  I check GeneralM anagement/SamsungKeyboard/Voice Input.  It's set to Samsung voice input. When I try the settings gear and "..." on the keyboard, i don't s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request a vacation hold on my AT&T phone plan?

Hello, thanks for looking at this email. I'm currently enrolled in a group AT&T phone plan and am traveling abroad. I was wondering how I could temporarily deactivate my individual AT&T phone plan for the summer so I don't get charged during the summer. Thanks for your attention and help,

Questions

Join the latest phone and device conversations...

(63)
I need to activate my iPhone 4 but it’s 3g

I can’t activate it without a 3g sim card

Questions

($Get my device unlocked) Scam AT&T

On AT&T website in my account; it said that my phone was paid off.  So I proceeded to transferred my phone number to Mint Mobile because thier offer was 1/4 of what At&t was offering me.   Then my phone was locked......I had to walk in to At&t store to find out that my ph

Questions

Unlocking

Can a phone that was a replacement through the mobile protection plan be unlocked

Questions

Closed

How to sue AT&T for bait and switch, loss of business & poor customer service?

I would like to start out by saying that I've been a customer of AT&T for 23 years. I've had the same number starting with Bell South to Cingular to AT&T.  I recently switch from a consumer account to a business account.  This was the worst mistake I could have made.  All of

Questions

unlock android phone

Hi, https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/nonattunlock When I try to submit unlock request on above link, I get this error: ====================================================================================== We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Pl

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.