For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Gray198's profile

4 Messages

Friday, April 26th, 2024 2:12 PM

Can't unlock Iphone 13

I bought my Iphone 13 from AT store a few years ago now i have bussiness in Asia and my phone is locked, when i try to unlock it's said it need to be active on AT network for 60 days ? but i already use the phone for 2 years already

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

11 days ago

Let’s be clear on this.  You bought a new phone 13 from AT&T in the U.S. (or an authorized retailer like Apple, Best Buy, etc.) and use the phone on the AT&T US network for a couple of years.  Is all if that correct?  Was the phone bought a full price at time of purchase, on on an installment plan?

4 Messages

11 days ago

I bought it in an installment plan but already payed every thing(that's why it said need to be on AT network for 60 days and not ya didn't fully pay your installment for this phone). But i changed to another service provider for quite a long time now.

4 Messages

11 days ago

I bought it in an installment plan but already done paying every thing(that's why it said need to be on AT network for 60 days and not ya didn't fully pay your installment for this phone). But i changed to another service provider for quite a long time now.

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

11 days ago

If you changed to another service provider a “long time ago”, then what’s the issue?  If the phone was still locked to AT&T, it wouldn’t have been working with the other provider this entire “long time”.  Unless you were using it on an AT&T MNVO.

This is the requirement for unlocking a phone that was paid off early.

• Paid off early: The wireless number assigned to the device must be active for at least 60 days. Wait 48 hours after you make your final payment to submit your unlock request.

Did you meet this requirement with the phone in question?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.