Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
cdorman3's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 1st, 2012 1:11 AM

suspended service

I am so done with at&t...  Services are suspended and no help from customer service.   My direct deposit got messed up and didnt go into my account so of course at&t was not understanding when my payment arrangement got broke.  shut my phones off and very rude...  I am going to go through Verizon free iphone 4 and service is way cheaper.  I have been with at&t for 8 yrs and they could care less about customers!!  Before this issue I never missed my payment arrangements and wasn't getting service suspended.  I guess its time for a fresh start with another provider.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

6 years ago

One of the reasons prepaid service is less expensive is the more limited customer service  options. 

There is no such thing as suspended prepaid service. Either it’s active or it is not. Did you make a payment that AT&T is not reflecting?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

What happens it’s that I had a regular service then my son told me that prepaid service was offering more data then my carrier. So I went to the store and change it over to the prepaid so in order to activate the acct i had to make payment. And so I did. Them my son on the same day he change it to his service as a multi line service so that payment that made it’s wasn’t really apply for the service the rep at the store didn’t say anything about the payment if we did the multi line service that my pmt was a loss. I try to reason with customer service about it this was never explain to me nor was any information given to me in how the service worked.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

6 years ago

There are no refunds on prepaid, so you are correct in saying that the payment was a loss. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Is there a direct line to call to get service unsuspended? I had a past due amount on my account, bill came due on the 11th paid it on the 14th because I forgot I had gotten a new card the month prior so my card authorization didn’t process on the 11th. I paid the past due amount in FULL, and they still suspended my account same day. I’ve been given the run around by different apartments, put through to different reps and nobody can seem to help me get my service reactivated. I’ve talked to IT, billing, accounts, sales (because by they told me I’d have to get brand new service started) and even dsl repair and nothing. They keep telling me “ive submitted a ticket it’ll be back and active in 1-2 hours” and nothing. I’m in desperate need of a contact number to get this pushed through. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Aealy0323

No.   You must pay ALL amounts due, not just past due.  No point calling. 

Pay and service will be restored.   Until your balance is $0 and service is restored they won’t talk to you.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.