Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
bill082288's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 2:26 PM

Closed

How to file a formal complaint against at&t?

I am wanting to file a formal complaint against at&t, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I read that you can not sure at&t. We are being charged almost $300 for a bill we were told would be $170. Does any one know who to talk to since you can't sue.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Even the RUDE reply from AT&T shows how pathetic their "customer service" is and that is just SAD!!

• 

25 Messages

Well after 5 months, I see things are still the same with AT&T. Rude reps on the phone, and now the forum police are being rude. At least they are consistent. If you are in a bad mood, why not try walking away from the computer and typing out a little something when you are in a better mood? Every thing can be worded a bit nicer, and you are supposed to be professional.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I noticed that too. Assume that the customer is wrong. Sad indeed.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Just complain with FCC, and I bet you will get satisfactory solutions.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

5 years ago

@dianeea, AT&T doesn’t charge for damage, so I have no idea what you could be talking about.

You're going to have to give the whole story in order for us to help. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

There have been so many conversations about this. I suggest you look up the history of this issue. Hopefully AT&T keeps a record of everything. Your response wasn’t helpful. There’s a charge on my bill for physical damage that’s covered by insurance. And that’s the truth.

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

This is a user help forum. No one here can "look up the history of the issue" because we're all subscribers, not employees.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

How, then, are you "associated with AT&T"? 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I've already started a BBB complaint; next up is the FCC, and then small claims court, if things aren't resolved by then. Thank you for your suggestion! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

5 years ago

@dianeea wrote:

How, then, are you "associated with AT&T"? 

I think @KrazyGameNerd  works for an authorized retailer.  So not an employee of AT&T, but may work for a retailer that sells AT&T service.  

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

5 years ago

@dianeea wrote:

I've already started a BBB complaint; next up is the FCC, and then small claims court, if things aren't resolved by then. Thank you for your suggestion! 

BBB and FCC is redundant.  Either will be forwarded to At&t and someone from the office of the president will contact you.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.