For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Notam69's profile

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 3:37 PM

How to file a complaint

I have tried several times to file a complaint and I always get the run around. I am very unsatisified with my service.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

3/1/21

I have been a loyal AT&T internet service customer for more than 30 years.  I switched to T mobile on the I phone service because of poor reception on AT&T WiFi. Last week I was enticed to accept AT&T promotion plan to switch back to AT&T WiFi service with offer of 2 apple 12 cell phones, $400 visa credit, 5G connectivity etc. I was also told that AT&T tech will come to activate the transfer of service, to help transferring the data from the old to new phones. Everything sounded so appealing. AT&T tech never showed up. I made calls to AT&T and spent hours being transferred from one rep to the other. I was told that I had to port out my account from T Mobile to AT&T and I have to activate the phones myself instead. I decided to eventually cancel the order, feeling betrayed and very unhappy with the offer. Do not trust AT&T any more!

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

3/1/21

To day I went to AT&T local store at 1404 S. Lewis, Tulsa to cancel the promotion  offered to me from AT&T to switch from T Mobile I phone service to AT&T. I was offered 2 new Apple 12 phones, a $400 visa credit and the benefit of 5 G connectivity. I was very unhappy with AT&T promising me it will send someone to come to activate the new phones for me but no tech showed up. Instead I was asked to port out from T mobile to AT&T and I need to activate the phones myself instead.

I tool the new phones to this store for cancellation of the order.

At the store, I was asked to wait in the car by the manager, Carl to be called when my turn is due.

I waited in the car for almost one and a half hour without receiving a telephone call from Carl, and had to check with him about why this long wait outside the premise in the car. Carl said he called the telephone no and sent a text (which I never received). He said he waved at me in the car which I was not aware of. My appointment was cancelled by him. After confronting him, I was told to wait an additional 20 minutes before he attended to me.

This communication system is not acceptable. I would gladly return at a later time if Carl could let me know of a long wait, or I could go to another store.

This store needs to improve on its communication with customers asked to wait. Very disappointed and will not return to this store again. 

Not happy with AT&T overall!!

This is unacceptable. Poor communication with customers, long wait

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I need to file a complaint

AT&T is Horrible  I returned a phone and got a different one at the store .

I have the receipt for the return it shows up 3 months later on my bill that the phone was not returned 

I have made multiple calls to AT&T and mad 2 trips to the store. 

I have not gotten anywhere with this company 

my last alternative is to now call the sheriffs on the store for theft as I am getting no where with either store or Customer service and when I ask to speak to the manager I have been on hold no one can be reached .

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had a very bad experience and I filled my prepaid account for $100 this year and without doing any call with $0.25 cents per minute plan and it is getting deducted.  Its seems like a scam going on. I tried to reach and asked detail voice call and text history as it is not matching. I am still trying to figure out with ATT , how this amount get deducted without any call. On top of it , I recharge my pre-paid with $25 and without call , it again get finished. it is 100 percent scam 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.