For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ljricker's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 3:57 AM

Closed

How to email AT&T customer service

As a new AT&T customer, I'm thoroughly regretting going to this company. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service and at no point was my issue ever resolved. I absolutely NEED to email someone in hopes that the email will make its way to someone who can make things right. I can't find a private message option anywhere. someone please help.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

ATT does not do customer support via email, no such email address exists. The closest you can get to email is to use the private message feature of this forum and send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

• 

1 Message

I have been trying for 2 weeks to talk to someone in Billing regarding an error on their part on my bill. I'm trying to get them to do a full review on my bill. Cant seem to get anyone! Should have never gone through
Them!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

6 years ago

Be aware they are a busy group and response may take a week or more

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have my month billing statement but I can't seem to locate the account number

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

@katjar wrote:

I have my month billing statement but I can't seem to locate the account number

Postpaid bills have the account number at the top right of the page.

If you are prepaid, your account number is not published for security, you have to call to get it.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It's a landline that I've hard for almost 20 yrs.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

Then the account number is on the bill.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have the bill in my hands and no where on the 4 pages is an account number. I can scan it to you and you can help point it out to me. Here's my dilemma, I'm trying to port my home phone (landline) number to a cell phone. I'm also going to stay with AT&T which up until now has been very easy to contact telephonically and help with any issues (albeit few) I've had.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

What? Did you even bother to read my email? What can you do to resolve my issue?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

Please read the responses In the forum for context (not emails). 

Take the bill with you to an At&t store to do the port, you have to get a sim card for a cell phone anyway.    They can point out your account number on the bill for you.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

are the visa reward card really being sent or they are just putting them to lure you in because i havent gottem anything and its been almost a year since i joined

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.