Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
WynterMoon00's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 12:57 PM

What does Order Status in progress mean?

I placed a order this morning for a Iphone 6s plus. After I entered my birth date and social security number it said that I would have to pay about $62.00 to complete my order. My estamated shipping date is November 18, 2015. When I check my order stat, it says in progress can someone please tell me moreless what that means? Im wondering if it means that they are looking farther in my credit history to determine if I am approved or not. Thanks in advance..

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

If you order a device online and as they process your order and then tell you that you have a deposit would want you to pay it before shipping??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Ordered a set on phones Tuesday before today, they said there was a glitch in the system and that it was cancelled and i had to place another order, they also said that the second order would be expedited, it's not the 3 rd day of the second order and it still once again says processing, i called and had to verify my identity and they said it would go through, every time i go to chat the representative just tells me it's being shipped and will be here tomorrow but they have been saying that for 5 days straight!! They literally lie to get you out of chat! And when you tell the supervisor they don't offer a explaining to why they tell you these lies! It's almost like they don't want you to get your order,

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Did they end up looking into your credit more ?and did you ever receive the device? I think that’s the issue I’m experiencing 

• 

4 Messages

how long did it take you all who were waiting beyond the delivery expectation timeframe to get your device?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.