For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
EricJ.'s profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 28th, 2018 6:50 PM

Loyalty Department

Why is it that I called the loyalty department on Jan. 14th 2018, talked with a Michelle B. who made me an offer that I wanted to discuss with my partner before making a commitment, only to call back and be told that they had no idea who Michelle B. was and there was no offer even remotely close to what I was told? Now, Michelle B. is the same person who increased our data from 3GB to 6GB and reduced our bill, but the representatives that I have talked with and emailed still have no idea who Michelle B. is or how on earth to find out whom this person is...! I talked with Michelle B. at 408pm for 24 minutes, and was told she was going to notate my account so when I called back everything would be all set. I called back at 520pm and talked (and waited on hold for his supervisor Jennifer) with Trashaun in the SC call center for 57 minutes. I repeated the exact same offer to ever rep I talked with, just to be told there were no notes on my account and that they had no idea who this elusive Michelle B. was or where she found that offer, because there is no such offer. I was told by Jennifer the supervisor that she was going to email Michelle B.'s supervisor (even though she didn't know who Michelle B. was), that would take up to 2 days, then an additional 5 to 7 days for them to pull the phone call and review what was said and someone would contact me once the call was reviewed. Because I had obviously pulled this offer and prices out of the air... Even though the prices and calculations I was given by Michelle B. added up to what I told them. I still have yet to hear anything back from Jennifer or Michelle B's supervisor. I even emailed the office of the president, and received a call back and message on Jan 23rd from Shavon, informing me again, that they have no idea who this Michelle B. is, there is no offer in the history of AT&T like the offer I was given, but I was welcome to call back if I had more information, so we could try to find Michelle B., who is stealthier than Fujibayashi Nagato... I've call Shavon on Jan. 23rd, 24th, and 25th, leaving her a message each time, and I still have not heard anything back. What is going on here? Shouldn't the representatives that work in the loyalty department have the same offers and discount codes available to them? I don't know if I should be more frustrated with Michelle B., who offered us something that doesn't exist, or Trashaun, Jennifer, and Shavon, who have dropped the ball on this matter more times than I can count.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am in the same boat as you. And I don’t even know where to start.  I just keep paying cause I care about my credit. I’m constantly getting hung up on or transferred around when they are o my supposed to put me on hold.  I need help! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I needed to cancel my internet service.  I am holding again, three calls later, have talked to two people who asked  for copious amounts of information and then concluded by letting me know that they’re going to transfer me to somebody that could help me. I got the distinct feeling they were only there to block people from getting to the next level. I finally got to the promised land and spoke to someone who had the authority to cancel the account. She kept telling me I needed to go to an Att  Store and show them my ID and then call again from the store. I asked to speak to her supervisor. She finally came back on and told me that she could cancel the account. 

These are unethical business practices and the executives responsible for these decisions should be fired. They are hurting the AT&T brand. In the future, I will avoid purchasing any services from AT&T as a result of my experience today. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hey i need some help to alot like this  was gonna order a phone on black friday turn out to cost more than what me and rep thought when going to check out cannceled it have spoken to loyalty department seveal time while trying to get that cleared one loyalty member told me they could get me 400 off older samg. Note 8 other loyalty department rep said she could and would get me the s9 for 5 bucks a month and put it in my notes for when i can get it. Got call back today from them that i was clearded and ready to get that s9 ..called loyalty department back and eveyones saying the cant do anything like that om so tried of getting the run around ive been here for 12 yrs

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.