For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@ lizdance40 : I told the overseas rep that I couldn't afford my bill. They switched me to a member of the loyalty team in America. It's the people from the  "loyalty team" that were telling me they could offer me a promotional price @ $20 lower a month and then not doing it. This happened several times. I went down to an AT&T store today and they were able get into my account and see that some weird stuff was going on. They could see that I had called and that some credits were given and then canceled. They were confused by the whole thing. A supervisor at the store ended up giving me the credit of $120 that I was promised over the phone and gave me the promotional deal for the year. This just happened a few hours ago. I was ready to cancel my service. They did me right in the store though. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@Constructive 

True they don't have access to the recordings but, they did adjust my bill accordingly. They were able to see where the sales reps over the phone were supposed to do the things they promised but just didn't. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@lizdance40 

I told the overseas rep that I couldn't afford my bill. They switched me to a member of the loyalty team in America. It's the people from the  "loyalty team" that were telling me they could offer me a promotional price @ $20 lower a month and then not doing it. This happened several times. I went down to an AT&T store today and they were able get into my account and see that some weird stuff was going on. They could see that I had called and that some credits were given and then canceled. They were confused by the whole thing. A supervisor at the store ended up giving me the credit of $120 that I was promised over the phone and gave me the promotional deal for the year. This just happened a few hours ago. I was ready to cancel my service. They did me right in the store though. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!