Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
melorrie2's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 7th, 2014 6:52 PM

How can I get a detailed list of incoming and outgoing calls used by my landline/home phone?

I need to get a list of incoming and outgoing calls for my home phone for tax purposes.  I do not have UVerse.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

10 years ago

@melorrie2 wrote:

I need to get a list of incoming and outgoing calls for my home phone for tax purposes.  I do not have UVerse.

Why would you need a list of calls for tax purposes?

If you use your home phone for business purposes, you can deduct a portion of your payments as a business expense. It would be up to you to document your calls throughout the year so you can figure out what percentage of the line was for business use vs. personal. If you did not do that, you would have to estimate the percentage. I'd talk to an accountant about how s/he would recommend you estimate to avoid IRS red flags. 

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

The easiest way is to log into your att.com account, and look for your paper bill.

Your 'full' paper bill, as available online, has a list of your call history.

On my account, I go to Bill Details, and then there's a section, for print or Paper Bill.

In my Bill Details sections, if I go to Usage, I can select a number of different months, and click to see their respective paper bills/call details

-Alex

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

10 years ago

@loganic wrote:

The easiest way is to log into your att.com account, and look for your paper bill.

Your 'full' paper bill, as available online, has a list of your call history.

On my account, I go to Bill Details, and then there's a section, for print or Paper Bill.

In my Bill Details sections, if I go to Usage, I can select a number of different months, and click to see their respective paper bills/call details

-Alex

That's for a wireless account. The OP was asking about telco. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.