Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
t8078rp's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 1:52 AM

Customer Complaint

I bought this Go Phone to replace a old one had for 4-5 years. I wanted to transfer my SIM card from old phone to my new Galaxy Express phone and have voice, text and wireless just like I did with at&t fusion 2 go phone. I checked with AT&T before I purchase the phone and they told me the only problem I would have is the Galaxy has a new micro SIM card. No worries, just take your phone to a AT&T store and they will swap the SIM card for no charge and I should be all set. I would have my same plan with no changes.

When I got to the store they told me this was a smart phone and I needed to buy a data plan. I verified that I would not have to do this at least 2 before buying phone. After several on chats and in the store for 2 hours I walked out of the store with 3 lines, unlimited voice, text and 10gb data for $135. I did not want data but I was willing to try it month to month because I own the phones and have no contract. If I found I could find the plan I was looking for I could switch providers. To do this I need my phone unlocked. AT&T is now telling me they will not allow me to unlock it for 6 months.  After one day the phone appears to be very nice but AT&T is terrible and is trying to keep a long time customer hostage just because I am looking for the best price. If this does not get resolved I plan on unlocking the phone myself and taking it to Tmobile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

The whole point that you are missing is that I do not work for AT&T or any other Cellular Service so this all was new news to me but instead of receiving proper assistance I was given the run around until some one finally was gracious enough to explain to me to go in the freaking store front and identify myself and at this point I still didn't know exactly what was going on until I got to the store front where I was directed to a phone and rushed to hurry and finish so she could close  

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

4 years ago

@Voiceforothers   Neither do I.    🙄

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I'm sure you don't... 😉

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.