Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
custsince2008's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 21st, 2017 4:47 AM

AT&T not honoring iPhone 7 BOGO offer?

Upgraded to iPhone 7 and added a new line with a second iPhone 7 in the BOGO offer last Feb. 2017.  AT&T has been charging for both phones since then, 5 billing cycles over.  No sign of credit for the second iPhone 7, although everything was done as per the terms at the time purchase and no delay in the billing payments.  And every AT&T rep who has looked into my account agrees I qualify for the BOGO offer and they can't figure out why I am not receiving the credit.  2 urgent cases created.  No response or resolution despite multiple calls.  AT&T customer service is at its worst.  

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

I am having same problem. Bought mine on feb 28,2017. Still have not receive credits or call back. Multiple calls to att with no help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

lizdance40,  

The second link you provided doesn't appear to be available any longer.  Where can I find the information. I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I noticed the credit in this month's bill.  It appears AT&T has finally addressed the issue, though did not receive any call or message on the resolution.  Hopefully, there won't be any confusion in the future.  Thanks all!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

7 years ago

@cars2go

http://about.att.com/story/get_a_free_smartphone_from_att.html

Per this news news post on ATT only 3 phones were eligible.  If you did not purchase the right phone it might explain it.   Searching for what 3 phones...

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

7 years ago

Found 2.  I am guessing the 3rd was the iPhone 7

F9A702E0-C792-482D-AC3A-4668CC49F724.jpeg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same here.  In May 2017, I went in to port over my business landline to a cell.  I already had an individual account with AT&T.  I  didn't even want a new phone and they talked me into the BOGO, along with a deal on an ipad.  I went into the store when I did not get any help with customer service on the phone.  The business rep in store sent in a "ticket" requesting the refund on the free phone and no response from them, and now the biz rep isn't returning my call.  I am reporting it to the FCC and my state consumer fraud division.  I will certainly be leaving AT&T if this is not fixed and I don't get a refund.  AT&T customer service is not at all what it used to be and I'm pretty done with them.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.