For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jblednak6's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 7:39 PM

Closed

AT&T Email Address for Complaints

After 5 or 6 calls into AT&T mobile services this week, I am left to repeat myself over and over to only receive marginal help with my case.

I do not wish to proceed by phone as it is proven to be grossly inefficient.

Could you please provide an email address to contact customer service and technical support?  My issue is technical, but I have been bounced back between the two, and at this point, I do feel that the issue is beyond the persistent technical issue and effecting my business and personal life.

Please provide an effective address to reach AT&T for this matter.

Regards,

John

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

can i recap.. no service in the area near Englewood medical center. AT&T robbers ( thieves who take my $220 a month and lie to me ) cannot fix two towers.

CTO and COO head up a numb nut department. Lets call the news !! Heck i had to get walmart family cellular for the month !!!

Still no REAL NEWS ON THE FIX.. just another " we are working on it"  

i see the tower near IHOP.. no ATT repair trucks !!!

• 

4.4K Messages

6 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

ATT (Edited per community guidelines). Bring back DirecTV. Service (Edited per community guidelines), Billing (Edited per community guidelines) everything about ATT (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I sign into ATT.COM and log into my account. Than is says "Let's double-check that it's really you" I ask it to send me a text to send code but it never sends the code.

ATT (Edited per community guidelines).. Service (Edited per community guidelines), billing (Edited per community guidelines). BRING BACK DIRECTV.... So close to just cancelling everything ATT. Been a customer of DirecTV for over 20 yrs and ever since ATT took over it has been HORRIBLE... Stay away and get service anywhere but ATT

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

This is a customer populate wireless (cell phones) forum, not how you reach at&t or direct tv

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

my message is for it all ATT SERVICES. ATT cell phone, ATT who now ones Directv included. ATT still is horrible but thank you for your concern

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.