For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, December 30th, 2016 2:27 PM

WSB tv (ABC)

What is going on with the renewal of WSB channel 2 in Atlanta, also ABC. I understand we may lose this channel in a day or so, I sincerly hope this is resolved. I want to keep this channel as a part of my programming package. This is my primary local and World news channel. I hope this is resolved.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I will change to another cable provider if ATT UVERSE loses WSBTV!!!!! Customer service is not what it used to be, seems like outsourcing is a huge part of the problem and the amount of hours outsourcing is now being used by ATT-not the same company it used to be!! Had to call in to order the UFC207 fight, held 40 minutes-lost 40 mins of fight and of course still pay $60.....SO...now we may lose WSBTV????? Well no problem deciding to switch to Comcast if this happens!!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I will change to another company if I lose WSBTV through ATT UVERSE!!!! You are switching us as customers way too many hours to your cheaper outsourcing company over seas anyway.....customer service is NOT what it used to be!!!! On top of that, I could not order the UFC207 fight fri night without calling in- the hold time caused me to lose 40 mins of the fight and had to pay full $60 price!!!! Customer Svc was very difficult to understand/communicate with. No reason that I should not have been able to order from my tv!!!!! Especially when I pay $400+ each month for ATT UVERSE!!!! KEEP WSBTV CHANNEL 2 or I will change to another cable provider!!!!! And go back to longer hours of customer service HERE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have been a customer of AT&T U-Verse for about 15 years.  I don't usually complain *** BUT *** I will cancel  AT&T if you do not start WSB-TV by Monday Jan 2, 2017.  I will call on Monday and make arrangements to cancel AT&T U-Verse       and start with another company.  I will NOT wait for a week or two for you to play your games and posturing to show who is the BIGGEST and BADDEST Multi-Million $$ Company and get your way.  I have the multi-package deal of TV, Internet, Phone and (2) Cell Phones with combined billing with AT&T BUT I WILL NOT GO WITHOUT THE ABC AFFILIATE as that is the station that I look at more than any other for my news and entertainment.  AT&T says it it WSB-TV's fault and WSB-TV says it is AT&T's fault....BUT I DON'T CARE WHICH OF YOU ARE STUPID AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS....SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND MAKE A DEAL TO GET TOGETHER AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR BOTH OF YOUR CUSTOMERS OR YOU WILL BOTH LOSE A LOT OF BUSINESS AND MONEY AND RESPECT IN THE COMMUNITY!!!   You're not hurting each other -- you're hurting your customers.  Do you not care for us at all??    DO THE RIGHT THING AND MAKE A DEAL IMMEDIATELY AND SHOW US THAT YOU DO CARE FOR YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Why did they take off channel 9

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I work for the Ga Dept of Ed and our instructions for winter weather problems are to go to WSB-TV for closings and delays. I MUST have WSB-TV or I will have to Change my Internet, TV and telephone service ASAP. What is wrong with management for not negotiating to keep the No. 1 station in Atlanta?!  If this continues any longer into January, then all of us at the Ga Dept of Ed will more than likely drop ATT UVerse

Voyager

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Outragous bills and now you remove 2 of my local channels. AT COLLEGE BOWL SEASON ? Ya'll care more about new customers than you do your old ones thats been with you forever. A friend of mine pays less than $100 a month and gets more than I do just because he's a new subscriber. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Shane on you!!! All of the AT&T customers should not have been negatively effected by the inability to come to an agreement to keep channel 2 WSB TV on your network.  This is so very frustrating for me and all of your subscribers.  What is the specific reason for this interruption?  

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

You removed the local CBS channel at midnight 1/1 as you had warned. I don't understand why you also removed access to the CBS OnDemand portion also. Seems I  should get CBS OnDemand even if you have an issue with mny local CBS provider.

Very disappointing and I'm expecting some sort of a rebate!

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Today is January 1st. My bill is due by the 8th. I am giving you 7 days.  If AT&T continues to use its customers as pawns in an attempt to extort more money from WSB-TV, I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. Period.

As an AT&T retiree using retiree benefits for UVerse TV, Internet & Home Phone,  I will have no problem foregoing those benefits until such time AT&T stops this game of corporate chicken. Won't miss the landline.  Can get Internet & TV elsewhere.

I am but one customer, but one of how many?  Does AT&T have too many customers in metro Atlanta & surrounding area?  More business than you can handle? Can't handle the workload?   Are you trying to increase XFINITY's customer base? XFINITY could not have started a better marketing program, LOL!

I refuse to be a pawn so AT&T can satisfy its corporate greed. Either restore WSB or lose my business. That simple. 

Rabid_Dawg 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Was watching IFC network, suddenly the thing disappears. I have to change my package to receive that and the SUNDANCE network? What's the deal? I have been getting and watching these channels all along. Now I can't watch them without paying MORE? RIPOFF!!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.