Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
C

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 3:02 PM

Closed

When are you going to resolve the problem with TEGNA?

When are you going to resolve the problem with TEGNA?  It's disrupting my service in watching WFSS (channel 8 - ABC) in my area.  Customers should not have to deal with the petty problems between Uverse and TEGNA.  Work it out or lose a long time subscriber.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Get your message on tv that you are having channel negotiations but that's not the consumers problem.

I am missing out on the Rockefeller Christmas Special which is a TRADITION in my family!

How do you fix this .. not that I think you will actually respond..................

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled How do I get to watch ABC or do I cancel service

• 

4 Messages

You guys aren't the only game in town.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

Once Tegna, Inc. is happy with the final agreement, they will start their affiliate feeds to AT&T. Tegna is the one who stopped the feeds, not AT&T.

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I, too, have about had it with AT&T uVerse TV—despite paying a hefty monthly bundled bill—most of which is for TV coverage—we have already lost permanent access to the NFL Channel and the RedZone channel, and as of last night (Tuesday, December 2), we’re now being denied access to both our local Jacksonville NBC affiliate, Channel 12 (which we watch daily) and our local ABC affiliate, Channel 25–all because of your stand-off with Tegna. In short, we’re simply not getting the full TV services we’re paying for. If this situation goes on much longer, we will, without question, cancel our uVerse account: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am done with Directv!!! I pay alot of money to have your service and you pull this crap!! I am tired of you putting the consumer in the middle of your fight with the local stations without any compensation for the days that we are without local channels. Put Ch 4 and 54 back now!  They are more important to us than you are. Fix this!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Put Ch 4 back now

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Trying to see what is the company is going to do or they going to compsate their    customers for these channels losses I pay $166 a month y’all ought to do something 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Channel lost

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

3 years ago

So tell your local channel owner you are willing pay what the rest of customers don't want to do. Perhaps then the local affiliate will return their channel back to DirecTV.

Bottom line, only the channel owner can remove or give back the feed. If you cannot live without those channels plug in a antenna.

And of course there is no compensation as the service is being provided correctly. Whether you get 1, 4, or 20 local channels the price is the same as it is not itemized for area but flat rated across all customers. Only if you get no locals at all would you be entitled to a break in the bill. Because TV providers don't own the channels they all have a clause stating that channels and programming can change at any time. We are not entitled to them.

Tell your local affiliate to "fix it" and give the channel back.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Why do we no longer have this local channel and what is the status of the agreement?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Loss of Phoenix NBC channel on directv

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

TEGNA pulled all of their affiliate stations and is trying to force AT&T to meet their demands. Talks are on-going.

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Will your LOYAL Directv customers be getting a rebate due to KSDK being blacked out?  When will you grow up & finalize your negotiations?  Haven't we had enough (Edited per community guidelines) to put up with in 2020?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Tegna

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

Nope, read the TOS channels and programs are subject to change at anytime.  Your local channel removed their feed when they could have left it on while they continue to talk.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

BRING BACK CBS OR YOU WILL BE LOSING MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled CBS

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

Your local CBS removed their feed when they could have left it on while they continued to talk.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Where is abc?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Abc removed from directv

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am missing so many of my favorite programs... NBC news, Today Show, Jeopardy (Alex’s final episodes), Wheel of Fortune, The Voice, Ellen. This during a Pandemic is so unacceptable, I suggest the executives from ATT and TEGNA get this contract done. And I better be able to go back and see what I’ve missed. The Rockefeller Christmas Show etc... and I should be able to deduct something from my bill since ATT has not lived up to their contract with me. I couldn’t be more disappointed and at this point going to look into other providers .  GET IT DONE OR LOSE US

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.