For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
megasthtw's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 31st, 2013 12:21 AM

Recording NBA League Pass

Just talked to AT&T tech support and was told that you can not record a NBA League Pass game. Is that correct?

Doesn't make sense since you cannot always be home when the game is on or when two or more games are on at the same time.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

I am trying to get League Pass, and the "League Pass" support tells me to pay AT&T first, and then provide proof of purchase to THEM (League Pass), so I can access the games on the Internet, too.  My AT&T screen does NOT show those channels yet.  How did you get AT&T to set that up for you?  Nobody around here has a clue as to how to PAY for League Pass through AT&T.

Steve 

Guru

• 

622 Messages

8 years ago

Click Here to go to U-Verse's NBA League Pass page.

It appears that not only can you order it from there, but once you do, you can then activate the online version from there as well.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

7 years ago

Uverse doesn't know what it is, LP says its with Uverse so I am lost. Within the last 2 weeks 3 random games have gone offline during the actual game. When it first happened I wasn't really watching so I thought a glitch, then my team had it happen and it stops the recording. Weird thing is the channel says its offline but on the little mini picture-in-picture on the guide you can see it clear as day. I restarted my dvr and it fixed it, or so I thought. Fast forward to right now, again not a game I was watching but the channel says its offline but the picture-in-picture shows it. Restarting the dvr did nothing. I am at a loss, I pay for this service and I am not getting it. What is going on?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.