Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Finally left AT&T. Been too long. NFL Network is life. Good luck to the rest of you!

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

ATT I think you better start the negotiations back up. you are losing way to many customers as it is. 

Quite unfair that you continue to drop popular stations but yet make us pay the same amount or even higher amounts,You will lose us if there is no NFL network come football season !

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

TRY harder, this is a popular station you will be losing plenty of Uverse customers, if this is  not back on come football season.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

where do I write or call to get ATT Uverse to get NFL network back on before the games begin !

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

No More ATT

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Again, we don't know what the NFL Network was asking for, but AT&T weighed the cost of the network versus the number of people who would leave because of dropping it, and decided to drop it. That means your dropping U-Verse/DirecTV has already been factored in and won't change their mind.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Wow, That's just sad 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I posted it but was taken down, sorry 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@smp0887 Personal information isn't allowed on this forum. Besides, any phone number or email address to upper management with AT&T will be changed if too many people start using it. If someone wants to escalate with AT&T, they can either call customer service or file a complaint with FCC or BBB, and the Office of the President will be required to contact you.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

OK, I understand. I just want to help people 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.