For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

7 years ago

All Dispatch needs to do is grant its permission, and we can have the station back into your home within moments. Our goal is to resolve this matter quickly and reasonably, and we appreciate your patience while we attempt just that. att.com/fightingforyou

Guru

• 

417 Messages

7 years ago

Network programming is available the day after it airs on Network web sites and in most cases, can be streamed to the big stream TV using a $35 chromecast. 

Local programming such as news is usually streamed live from the local station web site. 

The only penalty you pay, especially if you record everything anyway, is having to watch commercials during the streams whereas with the Uverse DVR, you can fast forward. 

To be sure, none of this should be necessary, but if WBNS and other local stations who have monopoly positions want to hold AT&T hostage, so be it... There are alternatives to view network programming that didn't use to be there and in the meantime, write your congressman and ask why (insert local station) gets to have a monopoly on CBS programming in Columbus, OH. Why can't I import a CBS signal from New York, or Boise or whoever will give it to me cheapest. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I got an antennae and get channel 10 just fine. Also can get something called the Onion Channel which I didn't know there was such a thing. The the Onion was just on the net.

Almost of the opinion, if it was just me, I would cut the cable out all together because of the purchase I had to make.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I've called AT&T several times to ask about WRAL and they automatically recognize my account and kick me to a recorded message. Impossible to get a human on the line. I never thought I would miss the terrible service from Time Warner but AT&T is worse!

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

7 years ago

When will WRAL & WRAZ channels be restored to U-Verse for the Raleigh, NC area?

WRAL & WRAZ TV channels are blocked for the Raleigh, NC area.  When will they be restored??  This is a great way for AT&T to loose customers to Time Warner or other cable providers.  What is the holdup with these contract disputes??  File a consumer complaint here: http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/59be4357-41f3-4377-b10f-3e8bd532da5f/Complaint-Form.aspx

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T BOD write to these folks about your complaint.

https://investors.att.com/corporate-governance/board-of-directors

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

YOUR CHARGING ME FOR CHANNEL 13 and YOUR NOT PROVIDING ME WITH IT!!! 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I MIGHT GET AN ANTENNA , I IF THIS DOESN'T GET RESOLVED SOON

THANKS

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

LOL!!!!! BAH BAH BAH.... back to the subject of you taking our money for free TV and then you not wanting to pay for you retransmitting it !!! Hummm

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

They just dont want to pay like we do!!!! Sad company!!!! Cant wait to switch even if i pay more it will be worth it!!!! Been a PAYING customer... (unlike you AT&T) for 9 years... will be glad to see you go!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.