For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

‘AT&T U-Verse IS on our side. It’s Nexstar that wants all the money. You can watch local channels over the air using an antenna or on the channel’s app.”

AT&T is the most corrupt company on the planet. They are not on your side. If they keep “fighting for you” you won’t have any channels left. And by the way your bills will always go up no matter what.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When is channel 11 CBS going to be turned back on?  

Master

• 

9K Messages

5 years ago

when channel 11 allows it

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Wish they would just get settled on their payment for the channels and give us back our station!!!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Wish the infighting would just stop and they would think of their customers for a change!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

For over 2 months I have not received a local affiliate channel 5 WFRV CBS in zip code 54956, due to your contract dispute with the local affiliate station even though I continue to pay for this channel through your programming package which I subscribe to . What are you doing about it???  There has been no reduction for my billing.

If I failed to pay the amount owed, in full, every month, per my contract you would simply shut down my service. When you fail to provide your services per our contract with you it goes ignored. 

Now That's Making America Great Again

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

I don't get ABC here in Utah. Cannot get out of direct tv because I just signed up before the channel drop. Stuck for 2 more years!!! Wish I had my Xfinity back.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will ABC WATE channel 6 Knoxville Tn be back on it’s been weeks not happy!  Will be changing company soon if not settled!

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

5 years ago

| eareeser (Teacher) posted a new reply in Loss of channels on 08-26-2019 9:03 AM. |
| |   |
|   | AT&T U-Verse IS on our side. It’s Nexstar that wants all the money. You can watch local channels over the air using an antenna or on the channel’s app. |

If that was true we'd still be watching local channels, Nextstar offered to keep the feed live during negotiations, AT&T CUT OFF THE FEED, NOT NEXTSTAR!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have not had NBC for about two months. When will it be restored? I’m ready to change companies. Also why are all the customer service people “non English speaking “? Most can’t speak English to answer a question. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.