For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please continue to show CBS as part of your programming.

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

8 years ago

@keepnewson6 make sure to email Newson6 to let them know to stop being so greedy.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Paying for AT&T Uverse should continue to include the channels for which are in the lineup.  To remove Channel 9, CBS from this lineup is absurd.  Please negotiate to a positive conclusion to keep this in your lineup, before the deadline has passed.

Furthermore, should you be unable to come to an agreement (which would be ridiculous), I expect you to reduce my Uverse bill accordingly, based upon our personal utilization of this specific channel alone (which, by the way, is the highest utilized channel in our home).  

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@firemen103    See this thread:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Using-your-U-verse-TV/CBS/m-p/4726709#M9190

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@royhaley3   See this thread:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Using-your-U-verse-TV/CBS/m-p/4726709#M9190

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please reach an agreement with Channel 6 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Actually the owners of that station that are playing hardball with DirecTV/AT&T and demanding more of your subscription dollars.  Ask yourself why any service provider should have to pay your money to deliver a station you can get over-the-air for free.  It's crazy.  And these "contract disputes" affect all service providers from time-to-time, not just DirecTV.  Be sure to also lean on Ch 9 to settle things before they force DirecTV to drop the station. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

KEEP CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will definitely begin searching for other service otherwise.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Actually the owners of that station that are playing hardball with DirecTV/AT&T and demanding more of your subscription dollars.  Ask yourself why any service provider should have to pay your money to deliver a station you can get over-the-air for free.  It's crazy.  And these "contract disputes" affect all service providers from time-to-time, not just DirecTV.  Be sure to also lean on the station owners to settle things before they force DirecTV to drop the station. 

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Actually the owners of that station that are playing hardball with DirecTV/AT&T and demanding more of your subscription dollars.  Ask yourself why any service provider should have to pay your money to deliver a station you can get over-the-air for free.  It's crazy.  And these "contract disputes" affect all service providers from time-to-time, not just DirecTV.  Be sure to also lean on the station owners to settle things before they force DirecTV to drop the station. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.