Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
susieintx's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 10:27 PM

Cannot access HBO go with uverse account

I cannot access hbogo, getting this message when I try to log in.  I have HBO.  

We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider. It appears that your AT&T U-verse subscription does not include HBO. HBO GO is available free to AT&T U-verse customers who subscribe to HBO. If you believe that you received this message in error, please contact AT&T at 800-ATT-2020 or visit http://www.att.com/uverse. If you would like to sign up for HBO, you can do so directly from your television by going to channel 9910 and following the instructions. You may also call AT&T directly at 800-ATT-2020 or visit http://www.att.com/olam

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I also can’t log in to HBOGO or Showtime on my IPhone or Apple TV. 

And, AT&T folks, DON’T suggest watching these on U-verse On Demand. I am paying a lot of money to be able to watch these channels on my devices via third party apps. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

This is so ridiculous. So many people are having the same problem (it's happening to all other channels for me and not just HBO go) and instead of fixing it, AT&T never fails to blame the customer by saying the login credentials they are using are wrong or that it's their computer. Then they try to push the stupid Uverse app that isn't available on Smart TVs or Apple TVs -- AT&T your app is useless if you don't let people watch on their TVs or computers.

I've been trying to get this issue solved for a while now and the only excuse I keep hearing is that there is an outage with 3rd party apps with no ETA of a fix and no idea of how many people are effected. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Anyone have any luck or updates on this issue? I spent 6 hours (no exaggeration) with AT&T customer service on the day before Christmas Eve trying to get it back up and running. Can't log in with my U-verse log in to HBO Go, ESPN, Food Network, ANYTHING. I pay to be able to watch through third-party apps, not to watch on-demand. Very frustrating that no one in customer service knows what to do and keeps trying run around ways that don't actually work to try to fix the problem. It's just a waste of my time. At the end of the 6 hours, all I hear is "there seems to be an outage". 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This is beyond ridiculous. I’m still having this problem after 2 weeks and no one seems to have an answer to this problem. I have called, emailed, chatted, and I’m still waiting for someone to call. I can’t use none of the apps, they keep saying I don’t have the package when I have U-verse 300. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Mine has been not working the entire time I have had the subscription which
is over a year now. I dont know what would make them fix this issue. I
dont know much about the legal system. [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

+1

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

5 years ago

plus another acct here no access to any apps U-300

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problems, same errors.  I am getting NO help from anyone at ATT this is beyond ridiculous! I have called and talked to 5 different people.  I have changed my username and no luck.  There are shoes that are not available on demand and we should have access to HBO Go.  I don’t know what to do and ATT doesn’t seem to care and is not helping me at all!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Also not working for me.  I am facing the same problem.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.