For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wmtheel's profile

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2019 7:28 PM

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Today is 8/27/19 no ACC Network on ATT-Uverse. Thursday, 8/29/19, is Clemson's first game and it is on ACC Network. Will U-Verse come through for us?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was told by two of your directtv employees that I should have ACC Network. I still don't get it after 5 days. Whats up?

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

Today is 8/27/19 no ACC Network on ATT-Uverse. Thursday, 8/29/19, is Clemson's first game and it is on ACC Network. Will U-Verse come through for us?

Is the ACC Network going to be available on Uverse?

I AM ASKING U-VERSE TO PLEASE CONSIDER PUTTING ACCN ON YOUR SCHEDULE.  I LIVE IN GEORGIA AND A BIG FAN OF MANY OF THE ACC TEAMS.  

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSIDER THIS ACTION--THANK YOU

Answer: ACC network is only carried on one AT&T  platform which is Direct tv. you could look into  adding on a cord cutter package , that can be dropped at anytime, right now, playstation vue, hulu and you tube tv carry it. Good luck to you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will the ACC Network be available on UVerse? We have TWO SEC network channels, The Big Ten Network and The Longhorn network. C'mon ATT!!!!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

It's really only one SEC Network. The other is an overflow channel used only when two things are on TV at the same time.

All we know is that the contract with Disney is up next month. If it's not added by the end of September, then it's anyone's guess.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I want the ACCN on u-verse

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

As much as you may want it, it's not possible right now.

Currently AT&T only carries the ACCN on DirecTV (Channel 612 if you're interested)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

What is the lowest Direct TV package that will have channel 612 ACC Network ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I hope so or we’ll Have to go back to cable!We only watch Clemson & VATech, our sons’ 2 schools! Watch no others & NO NFL or other sports. Not fair especially as was persuaded to drop cable & get Uverse 8 months ago! We pay enough won’t get another TV service to you use for a few games only unless drop Uverse! 

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

You need direct tv

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.