Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
cowboys0024's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 2:12 AM

Certain channels not making complete recordings?

For the last week we’ve tried recording a couple of shows from Bravo, but they are not completely recording. It shows that the record is complete (like an hour episode), but within 20 minutes the recording ends and prompts to erase/watch next episode. We’ve recorded from other channels like the CW and MTV with no problems. The settings are any day, any time and to stop recording at scheduled finish time. We’ve completely cancelled the series record and re-set it but still no luck. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

Actually, one of the Community Managers on these forums has been made aware and has passed it on to TPTB.  Apparently the same information has not trickled down to the CS reps.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Bravo TV not recording shows set in advance and not recording at the regular time. I have ATT UVERSE. This started a couple of months ago. Used to record just fine. All other channels record 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

Multiple posts about this issue.  Use "search" feature.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I see lots of the same problem with Bravo not recording, I do not see any solutions

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

A Community Manager has been made aware of the issue and passed the information on to TPTB. 

We are customers just like you and have no insight as to what is going on.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

This is the first time I have been in a forum. I did not mean to be rude. I did not understand you answer. Thank you for your help

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I️ deleted all my recorded Bravo shows and set them back up again and they either record for a few minutes and stop or they don’t record anything at all. Super frustrating considering how much I️ am spending on cable and can’t watch my favorite shows.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Been having this issue for three weeks but just with Below Deck & Watch What Happens Live. I've gotten other shows to record. I started watching it as it's playing - instead of trying to see if it records. I can't stop or rewind. The time doesn't even show up correctly. I'm watching the show at 8:48 CST and The DVR is stuck at 5:54 AM. What is going on??

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I've had the problem for three weeks now. Only seems to affect Below Deck and Watch What Happens Live. It's also an issue when trying to watch them live. Can't rewind and the timeline shows TOTALLY different time than actual. I taped another show on Bravo to test whether it would record and it recorded fine. Hope they figure out what is going on soon. I'm going on vacation soon and don't want to miss any episodes. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

WWHL is off until 7/7.  Maybe they'll get things working right by then.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.