Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Luis-quintana54's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 11:31 PM

Where is my $200 rewards card?

Hi my account says I was supposed to get a $200 rewards card I still haven't gotten it?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

did u ever get thm??

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

did u ever get them?

im having this same issue.. promised me $350 visa cards, account shows only 2 $50... called they added an additional $100 one but... still lacking $150... 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

Got the $200 but not the other $100. They claim I was " misinformed ". Done fighting, will switch to a different carrier when our phones are paid off. Too much aggravation with AT and T.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

I got them, it was a long fight. I tried customer service, twitter, and the live chat on their site and failed. You have to go above those people.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I finally spoke to a manager to get results on the $200. But initially customer service doesn't even want to transfer you to a manager so I agree, you have to keep fighting it. I did give up on the $100 though. They wouldn't budge and it wasn't worth my time and energy.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hello i was suppose to get a $300 rewards card ,but i only got a $50 rewards card

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hello that’s unfortunate 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I wanted to know why they didnt sent the rest

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

We’re customers here same as you. You will need to contact At&t directly. 

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

The proposed solution doesn't work if the amount is wrong.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.