Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
ohrabbitz's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Friday, February 12th, 2016 8:55 PM

Closed

What IS the Office of the President?

I've had occasion to speak with people from the Office of the President recently about an issue. I realized I don't know what sort of place they occupy in the scheme of things. A dead end for customer complaints? Where would they be in a corporate structure diagram? Once you wind up there, abandon all hope? Are they a bunch of people sitting at desks outside the President of AT&Ts office? Do they know him? Does he know them? How many of them are there? Who supervises them?

Really, please help with this mystery. Also, a map of the corporate structure might be useful to me.

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@TimetoPlay

I wonder who is one starring @skeeterintexas now, it isn't me.

It's a terrible shame that a company like AT&T with so many resources and potental has fallen so far, once being known as the shining example of the most advanced telecommunications company in the world.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

8 years ago

@TimetoPlay wrote:

I feel left out, I'm not getting one starred.

To whomever is one starring all my posts:

You are a bully.  I do not understand why I'm on the receiving end of your bullying but I will not allow it to continue.   

If I have to, after 9 years, I will step away and no longer post.  There are plenty of other ACEs on these boards who can continue to be helpful and give good advice and tips.  

I've notified the moderators of the situation and we'll see what happens.

/s/

skeeter

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

8 years ago

Dear Community Members,

I want to remind everyone, that any abuse of the AT&T Community platform features such as the message rating system is a violation of the Community Guidelines.  Repeated violations may result in account suspension or termination.  You can review the guidelines here.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect. Any retaliatory or abusive actions will not be tolerated.

Thank you,

Phil-101
Community Moderator

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@skeeterintexas

I just wanted to let you know that for the past couple of days including yesterday I did NOT one star your comments. Just for the record. 

I was honest in my post about giving one star ratings when I believed they were unhelpful or rude comments, that was true as I honestly told you...however after that post I didn't one star any of your comments. 

Also why stop posting now?  I consider the majority of members here posts are always informative and important, even the ones which contain negative comments, contrary to what others might believe. 

Hope you read this and continue on as usual posting here. 

[Please keep it courteous]

Thanks. 

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

8 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic.

The conversation has strayed from the original subject and this thread will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.