Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
schultem123's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 8th, 2019 6:50 PM

Closed

NFL Network and Red Zone

Why can't I get Red Zone Channel 1629 when I got it last year?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Is NFL Network on AT&T U-verse?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T, please bring back nfl network & redzone.

Is there still any possibility of this or will I have to go elswhere?

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

Highly doubtful, they made the decision in April 2019, to drop both those channels. The CEO of ATT basically said at the time  if a uverse , direct tv now, customer really wants those channels we will  point them to direct tv.  That is pretty much saying finito. Your options are to get direct tv, or if you like uverse, you could check out a cord cutter like sling, playstation vue, etc.  and drop it after the football season. Good luck to you

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

So you pull NFL Channel from UVersewithout notice. You don't carry ACC Network. On ESPN you run constant adds threatening to pull ESPN from the Direct TV lineup. This was after pulling CBS for three weeks on UVerse. You badly overpaid for Warner and now JJAbrahms and need to beat the revenue out of your customers in order to go big in content. Well here's hoping hedge fund predator Elliot destroys your management team. ATT is now the most indebted corporation in America. The day of reckoning is coming but in the meantime your customers and reputation suffer. The boys in Hollywood are going to eat you alive so between them and Elliot it should be pay back time. Then Wall St as a whole will feast on your carcass. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where is the Red Zone channel.. This is totally unacceptable. Where is it?

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T should have ended contractual talks before service to their subscribers was interrupted. If your not providing the service that I signed up for then it should be discounted. There was a time that AT&T would do whatever it took to maintain customer service. What happened? This channel outage is the second of this year. A continuing trend? I do not have DIRECTTV and coverage on CBS, FOX, and ESPN does not extend to Thursday night coverage. Bottom line, charging for service that you are not providing is wrong. Your customers do not want excuses they want uninterrupted service.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

How much is the NFL network?

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I like to know how much the NFL network is on uverse

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

5 years ago

The NFL Network is currently not available on U-verse; it is available on DirecTV.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I cannot even see 1629 on my guide.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where is redzone channel?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.