Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit uverse.com for all your U-Verse TV support needs.
Get the myAT&T app
manderson666's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, November 17th, 2018 9:22 PM

HD included or not in U200?

I downgraded from U450 to U200, and lost all my HD. AT&T support says I need to pay $10 more per month to get HD, but my account says it's included. Further, they keep telling me that only U450 includes HD, but again, that is not what my account screen says. Can anyone explain? Hoping my screenshot attaches correctly.

uverse.jpg

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

22.5K Messages

6 years ago

Not sure how you get bait and switch....

Uverse channels have always been SD only except U450 which has HD, HBO and Cinamax included for extra charge. 

If you have a lower package you do not get HBO/Cinamax without paying $26 or HD for $10.

In 2016 the company starting offering all included packages, rolling the $10 fee into bundle pricing. 

U200 Standard $92 plus $10 HD = $102.

U200 All Incuded (HD provided) $102.

When you down grade moving to standard package, want HD add $10 option. No bait or switch.

When comparing NEW CUSTOMER channel selection between packages, these are ALL INCLUDED packages, thus would show HD channels as your being charged the $10 extra for those bundles.

Edit... From New Customer fine print, note the use of All Included. If you downgrade and it does not say All Included then it is Standard rate $10 cheaper. Want HD, add for extra $10.

After 12 mos, then prevailing rate applies (currently $81/mo for U-family All Included; $102/mo for U-200 All Included; $119/mo for U-300 All Included; $147/mo for U450 All Included) 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

And I found the right thread that answers my own question......seems to be bait and switch.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

6 years ago

@my thoughts pointed out pricing.  The question is how much are your paying for your package?  If it's $102 then HD should be included.  If it's $92, then you need to add HD which is $10 a month.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.